Leverage your investment in B&K Precision oscilloscopes and AWGs. An engineer armed with a digital storage oscilloscope, AWG, and the WaveXpress® software is capable of tackling demanding real-world signal generation tasks.
With several transformation options, users can easily create complex waveforms. Modify a waveform downloaded from a scope or construct a new waveform using powerful and intuitive editing tools. Quickly download them to your AWG and begin testing your circuits and systems moments later. The WaveXpress® program can also be used for general-purpose waveform editing without requiring any instruments to be connected to the computer.
Features and benefits:
- Download waveforms from B&K oscilloscopes, AWGs, or load them from CSV/text files.
- Use real-world waveforms for testing or create them from scratch with drawing and editing tools.
- Insert commonly-used waveforms and different types of noise.
- Avoid tedious programming.
- Use the full amplitude resolution of your AWG.
- Combine waveforms with addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Numerous transformations for changing a waveform. Users can add transformations in the Python programming language.
- Multi-language support: Users can edit or add new language translations.
- Fast zooming and panning with mouse.
- Dialog settings are remembered for faster repetitive work.
Minimum system requirements:
Windows XP™ or later. Connectivity requirements: RS232, GPIB, or USB, based on instrument(s) in use.
NI-VISA Run-Time Engine 4.5 or later must be installed for WaveXpress to operate Download NI-VISA Run-Time Engine (this is an external download link)