Dual Channel 40 MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope With Color Display
YORBA LINDA, CA, August 4, 2008 -- &K Precision Corporation’s new Model 2532 Dual Channel Digital Storage Oscilloscope (DSO) delivers an unmatched combination of performance and value. This versatile bench top unit is a versatile 40 MHz digital oscilloscope with analog-style knobs and controls. The AUTO button makes this oscilloscope easy to use. Advanced triggering, automatic measurements, and FFT functions provide the user with many tools to debug circuits.
The Model 2532 comes with PC software that can be used to easily capture, save, and analyze waveforms and measurement results. The low price of $699.00 makes it one of the most aggressively-priced scopes on the market today. It is the ideal oscilloscope for use in education, training, maintenance, manufacturing and quality control.
The Model 2532’s outstanding features include:
- 40 MHz bandwidth, 500 MSa/s sample rate
- Color LCD display
- 4000 point record length for each channel
- One touch automatic setup for ease of use (AUTO button)
- USB device port on back of instrument
- Time and amplitude cursors with readouts
- Eleven automatic measurements
- FFT standard plus four additional math functions
- Extensive triggering capabilities including pulse width and line-selectable video trigger
- Multiple language interface
- Capture, save and analyze waveform data with the included PC software
- Built-in security loop cable channel to secure the scope to its location
Measuring 11.4” wide by 11.8” deep by 5.9” high, the Model 2532 40 MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope weighs 10 pounds and comes complete with operating manual, 10:1 probe Set (2 pieces), power cord, USB interface cable, and PC software installation disk. It is priced at $699.00, quantity one, and is available for immediate delivery.
About B&K Precision
For more than 60 years, B&K Precision Corporation has been building a reputation for excellence in the design and manufacture of reliable and cost-effective test and measurement instruments. The company’s products are used in a wide range of applications including design, research and development, production line testing, industrial maintenance, and electronic field service. B&K Precision test and measurement instruments are standard equipment in a large number of universities and technical schools which train future engineers and technicians. B&K Precision was founded in 1951 and is headquartered in Yorba Linda, California.