Full featured 60 MHz Digital Oscilloscope that won’t break your budget
YORBA LINDA, CA, July 1, 2008 -- B&K Precision Corporation’s new Model 2534 dual channel Digital Storage Oscilloscope (DSO) delivers an unmatched combination of performance and value. This versatile bench top unit is a high-performance 60 MHz digital oscilloscope with analog-style knobs and controls. The Auto measurement function makes this oscilloscope easy to use. Advanced triggering, digital filtering, waveform recorder, delayed sweep/zoom, mask testing, automatic measurements, and FFT functions provide the user with many options to debug circuits.
The 2534 comes with PC software that can be used to easily capture, save, and analyze waveforms and measurement results. The low price of $799.00 makes it one of the most aggressively priced scopes on the market today. It is the ideal oscilloscope for use in education, design, training, field service, maintenance, manufacturing and quality control.
- The Model 2534’s many outstanding features include:
- 60 MHz bandwidth, 400 MSa/s sample rate
- 4000 point record length for each channel
- One touch automatic setup for ease of use (Auto)
- Color LCD display
- USB front panel host port for USB flash drives and USB device interface standard
- Advanced features include digital filter with adjustable limits, mask testing, and waveform recorder/replay mode
- Cursors with readouts
- 24 automatic measurements
- FFT standard plus 3 additional math functions
- Extensive triggering capabilities including pulse width and line-selectable video trigger
- Multiple language interface
- Capture, save and analyze waveform data with the included PC software
Measuring 12.2” wide by 10.6” deep by 5.8” high, the Model 2534 60 MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope weighs 8 pounds and comes complete with operating manual, 10:1 probe Set (2 pieces), power cord, USB interface cable, and PC software installation disk. It is priced at $799.00, quantity one, and is available for immediate delivery.
About B&K Precision
For more than 60 years, B&K Precision Corporation has been building a reputation for excellence in the design and manufacture of reliable and cost-effective test and measurement instruments. The company’s products are used in a wide range of applications including design, research and development, production line testing, industrial maintenance, and electronic field service. B&K Precision test and measurement instruments are standard equipment in a large number of universities and technical schools which train future engineers and technicians. B&K Precision was founded in 1951 and is headquartered in Yorba Linda, California.