878B and 879B
40,000 Count Dual Display Handheld LCR Meters
MSRP $249 / 3 Yr Warranty
The 878B and 879B 40,000-count handheld LCR meters measures inductance, capacitance, and resistance quickly and precisely. Additionally, the 879B can calculate impedance,Theta, and ESR, features typically found in bench LCR meters only.Fast auto ranging and quick measurement configuration such as measurement parameter and test frequency selection make the 878B and 879B very simple to operate. The meters also includes handy functions such as data hold, Min/Max/Average recording, tolerance sorting, and relative mode. Measurement data can continuously transfer to a PC via the meter's mini USB interface, using either the provided data logging software or SCPI commands sent from a custom program.
- 40,000 counts resolution on primary and 10,000 counts resolution on secondary display
- L, C, R and Z (879B only) primary measurements
- Automatic calculation of secondary parameters D, Q, θ, and ESR (θ and ESR for 879B only)
- 0.5% basic accuracy
- Fast auto range design for rapid, easy component measurements
- Relative mode
- Data Hold and Min/Max/Average recording
- USB (Virtual COM) interface
- SCPI compliant commands for remote communication
- Software for datalogging and front panel emulation available as free download
- Selectable auto-power-off options
- Passive component troubleshooting
- Electronic assembly
- Quality control (component sorting)
Ordering Information: Base model 879B includes a 120 V AC adapter as a standard accessory. Alternatively, a 230 V AC adapter can be supplied by requesting model 879B EXD at time of order. AC adapters are optional accessories for the 878B.
|878B||L, C, R, D, Q||120 Hz, 1 kHz||$249|
|879B||L, C, R, Z, D, Q, θ, ESR||100 Hz, 120 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz||$299|
230VAC European Two Prong Wall Adapter with output of 12VDC/150mA, Center +
230VAC Wall adapter used as a battery eliminator to power compatible instruments without using battery power.