600W Programmable DC Electronic Load
MSRP $2,125 / 1 Yr Warranty
The affordable, laboratory grade model 8510 Programmable DC Electronic Load is well suited for testing and evaluating a wide variety of DC power sources. This DC electronic load can operate in CC, CV, CR or CP mode while voltage/current or resistance/power values are measured and displayed in real time and is fully programmable via RS232 or USB interface. Over temperature, over power, over voltage, over current and reverse polarity protection will help protect your valuable prototype and circuits. Its flexible operating modes and excellent measurement accuracy make this DC electronic load a great choice for characterizing DC Power supplies, DC-DC Converters, batteries, fuel cells and solar cells.
- Operates between 0-120 VDC, 1 mA-120 A, 600 W max
- Constant current (CC), resistance (CR), voltage (CV) and power (CP) operation
- Built-in high resolution (1 mA/1 mV) voltage and current measurement (range dependant)
- Bright, easy to read display (VFD technology)
- Built-in transient generator
- Programmable via RS232 or USB interface. RS232 to TTL serial converter cable, USB to TTL serial converter cable, and application software included
- List mode operation for increased throughput
- Battery testing mode to provide Ah rating of battery
- Flexible triggering: Create trigger events by front panel keystroke, back panel TTL signal or software
- Connect multiple units in parallel to increase current rating
- Remote sense
Rack Mount Kit for 1785B, 9120A, 9150, 9130, 8500-8518, 8600, and 9200 series
The IT-E151 is for rack mounting of compatible products in either a side-by-side configuration, or s single unit configuration where a provided blank is used to fill the empty space. The dimensions for the kit are 5.24" (133mm) by 19" (482.6mm).