150 W DC Electronic Load
MSRP $545 / 1 Yr Warranty
The 8540 DC electronic load is a very compact, economically priced instrument that is at home on both the bench and the production floor. Though this is an instrument in a small package, it can reliably test a 5 volt power supply to 30 amps and do it continuously. The load can operate in CC, CV or CR mode while voltage/current or resistance/power values are measured and displayed in real time, making it well suited to test a variety of DC power sources. The 8540's performance is comparable to most full size bench DC electronic loads, yet it does the job at half the price and takes up half the space on your bench.
- Operates between 0-60 VDC, 1 mA-30 A (150 W maximum)
- Easy operation
- Bright, easy-to-read display
- Very compact and light weight
- Two current ranges: 3 A (1 mA resolution) and 30 A (10 mA resolution)
- Constant current (CC), constant resistance (CR) and constant voltage (CV) operation
- Over-current and over-voltage protection
- Short mode to simulate shorts
- Save up to 400 instrument settings
50cm Stacking Retractable Sleeve Plug Output Cable Kit
Model TL 9120
Added safety and protection when standard jack connections are encountered. Clear covering sleeve retracts as you plug into the jack. Banana plug includes a Red plastic insulation tip for added protection.
- Materials: Body: Polyamide (Nylon); Contact: Brass, Nickel Plt.
- Banana Contact: BeCu, Nickel Plt.
- Kit contains a Red, Green and Black cable