0-18VDC, 0-5A Digital Readout Power Supply w/RS232 Interface
Discontinued Model 1785A
Discontinued: January 20, 2005 MSRP $375 / 1 Yr Warranty
- 0-18VDC, 0-5A, Programmable DC Supply w/RS232 Interface
- Model 1785B
Power supply with front panel settable resolution of 10 mV/10 mA and includes an RS232 to TTL interface
Model 1785A Programmable Power Supply offers a new level of "ease of use" and programmable functionality in a low cost solution. Direct key in entry makes voltage and current selection fast, accurate and easy. User programmed outputs allow the operator to preset 99 frequently used voltage and current settings into memory for easy recall. Preprogram a 10 step output routine via the keypad or PC interface for automated testing in preproduction, production or R&D environments. In case calibration allows for simple, cost savings, uninterrupted operation.
- Nine user programmable preset outputs
- Ten step user programmable output routine
- In-case calibration
- Serial interface cable and software included
Power Supply Test Leads Set
New accessory kit combines safety and functionality. The highly flexible silicone jacked test leads feature a retractile sheathed banana plug to connect to the Bench Power Supply and a fixed sheath banana plug to protect the user. A complete selection of accessories are included
- large alligator clips, standard alligator clips, spade lug and banana plug adapters
- to make your connects easier. For Power Supplies with remote sensing capability, a ready-made lead set also included.