2530B and 2532B
25 & 40 MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscopes
Discontinued Model 2530B
Discontinued: January 9, 2017 MSRP $449 / 1 Yr Warranty
- 100 MHz, 1 GSa/s, 2-Ch Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Model 2190E
100 MHz, 1 GSa/s, 2-Ch, 7" widescreen color display DSO with features such as digital filtering, FFT, waveform recorder, and mask testing. Includes RS232, LAN, and USB port for remote control.
The 2532B and 2530B Digital Storage Oscilloscopes deliver essential features and reliable performance at a price you can afford. Analog style knobs and controls combined with a smart Auto set function make this oscilloscope easy to use. Advanced triggering, automatic measurements, and FFT functions provide you with many options to debug your circuits. Educators can appreciate the ability to disable the Auto button that would automatically setup the scope to display a signal, requiring the user to learn how to set up scope parameters manually. Additionally, the instrument comes with PC software that lets you easily capture, analyze, and document waveforms and measurement results. These oscilloscopes are ideal education and training tools, and also well-suited for applications in service and repair.
- 25 MHz and 40 MHz bandwidth, 500MSa/s sample rate
- 5.7" color display
- One touch automatic setup for ease of use (Auto)
- Long waveform memory up to 32,000 point record length for each channel
- 32 automatic measurements
- FFT plus four additional math functions
- Extensive trigger capabilities including pulse width and line-selectable video trigger
- Save/recall setup and waveform data
- Transfer waveform data, screen shots, and measurement results to a Windows PC via USB port. Analyze measurement results "off-line" or in real-time.
|Operating Software (Supports Windows(R) 7)||3.01.03.01.11||2530B_Software.zip|
|Operating Software (Windows 7)||1B01D01P10||EasyScopeX.zip|
|USBTMC Driver Installation Note||1.0||USBTMC_Driver_Readme.txt|
|Windows 7 64-bit USB Driver||USB Driver||USB_Driver_Win7_64.zip|
|Windows 7 32-bit USB Driver||USB Driver||USB_Driver_XP_Vista_7_32.zip|
General Purpose BNC and N Adapter Kit
General Purpose BNC & N Type Adapter Kit provides a comprehensive range of in-series and between-series BNC and N Type coaxial adapters for basic RF testing and troubleshooting needs. The 12 piece kit, packaged in a convenient foam-lined storage case for easy selection and use, is ideal for all popular instruments. The kit contains the most commonly used BNC and N Type adapters for everyday testing. All components feature 50Ω impedance, gold plated center contacts, and low VSWR to ensure accurate repeatable measurements. Features: BNC & N Type 50Ω Connectors Gold plated center contacts Storage case Applications: Production Testing Stations Service & Repair Facilities Educational Test Benches
High-Voltage Oscilloscope Probe, 10 kV, 40 MHz
If the voltages you need to measure on your oscilloscope are above the specifications of the general purpose probe, B+K Precision has higher voltage probes for you.
- X1000 Attenuation
- 100 Mohms / 1 pF Input Impedance
- Up to 40 MHz Bandwidth
- 80" (2.0m) Cable Length
25 MHz Active Differential Probe
General Purpose digital storage oscilloscope active differential probe with 10x and 100x attenuation ranges and voltage measurements up to ±700 V. Bandwidth to 25 MHz. Powered by 4 AA batteries or optional 6 V DC mains adapter.
- Switching power supply designs
- Motor drive design
- Electronic ballast design
- CRT display design
- Up to ±700 V differential and common mode
- 25 MHz bandwidth (-3 dB)
- Safety certified
- Accessories: Spring loaded hook probes, 4 AA batteries, rubber boot & manual
- Reference SI-9001