4 1/2 Digit True RMS Bench Digital Multimeter
Discontinued Model 2831D
Discontinued: January 22, 2010 MSRP $0 / 1 Yr Warranty
The model 2831D provides versatility and reliability for a broad spectrum of laboratory and service applications. Being a true Multimeter it can make diode, frequency and continuity measurements in addition to basic current, voltage and resistance measurements.
- True RMS for accurate interpretation of any waveform signal
- 4 ½ Digit LED display for clear reading in darkest environment
- Great overload protection on all ranges
- Voltage measurements up to 1200VDC and 750VAC
- Current measurements up to 20A AC/DC
- Basic accuracy for DCV is 0.05%
General Purpose DMM Kit
Model TL 130A
If you need only one basic accessory kit for your meter, this is the one. Attach probes or clips to the sheath plug to complete your test. Soft, flexible silicone leads make movement easy. Kit is voltage and current rated for electronic or electrical applicaitons.
- Silicone lead wire length 60" (1.5 m)
- Tri-fold velcro pouch
Maxi-Pro DMM Kit
- Complete accessory kit for all your testing needs.
- Includes soft, flexible silicone lead wire easy movement and Tri-Fold Velcro Pouch for convenient storage.
- All components compliant to IEC61010-2-031
- Silicone lead wire length 60" (1.5m)
- Tri-fold Velcro Pouch