31.5 MHz Synthesized Arb. Waveform Gen. w/ software
Discontinued Model 4071
Discontinued: March 1, 2009 MSRP $1,725 / 2 Yr Warranty
- 25 MHz Arbitrary Waveform / Function Generator
- Model 4075
Model 4075 is a true 14-bit, 100 MSa/s, 400 k point Arbitrary Waveform Generator. It also includes a DDS Function Generator mode with 25 MHz Sine / 25 MHz Square waveform output.
The B&K Model 4071 31.5 MHz Synthesized Arbitrary Waveform Generator represents the finest single source for signal generation to date. Combining the latest DSP and DDS technologies, the 4071 offers a number of operating modes, providing a versatile, cost effective signal source. You will find the 4071 is the best value and most capable instrument for any bench.
Arbitrary Waveform Generator, Sweep Function Generator, Pulse, VCO, AM, FM, Ø Modulation, FSK and Burst Modes are all accessed quickly and easily from the front panel keypad. Being a true 12 bit arbitrary generator, the 4071 is stable, accurate and drift free. Unlike competitive models, the 4071 generates every data point independently of the repetition rate instead of a simple look up table. Custom design waveforms on a PC, or download from a number of sources, spread sheet, oscilloscope or application program the 4071 will perform like no other signal source.
- Arbitrary Waveform Generation
- Function Generator
- Pulse Generator
- High Stability Time base
Function, Pulse, and Arbitrary Waveform Generator Carrying Case
Model LC 40
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Light weight, durable Cordura nylon
- Protects your instruments from damage
- Room to hold your test leads
- Perfect size to accommodate bench a Function Generator, Pulse Generator or Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Approximate Internal Dimensions: 11 x 5.5 x 12" (279 x 140 x 305mm)