Triple Output Programmable DC Power Supply
Discontinued Model 9130
Discontinued: May 10, 2016 MSRP $935 / 3 Yr Warranty
The 9130 is a fully programmable triple output DC Power Supply delivering 0-30V/0-3A on 2 outputs and 0-5V/0-3A on 1 output. Each output is fully floating and outputs can be adjusted independently or connected in series or parallel to produce higher voltages or currents. The 9130 is ideally suited for applications in Electronic Test, Production and Service, where multiple independent DC supplies are required and bench space is at a premium.
- 3 independent, fully programmable and electrically isolated outputs
- Display & adjust Voltage and Current settings for all 3 channels simultaneously
- Flexible output configuration: Operate in series or parallel tracking mode
- SCPI compatible command set. Communicate via USB interface using the included USB to TTL Serial Converter cable
- OVP (Over Voltage) and OTP (Over Temperature) protection
- Output on/off control
- Excellent stability and regulation
- Very compact foot print (rack mountable 2U x 1/2U)
- Application Software for front panel emulation and simple test sequence generation included
- 50 memory locations for instrument state storage & recall
General Purpose Power Supply Accessory Kit
Model CC545 General Purpose Power Supply Accessory Kit provides most everything one needs to put their bench power supply to work. The kit includes 3 high capacity test leads with retractile sleeve plugs. Rated at 600 V CAT II and 36 Amps, the leads provide save connection to either standard or sheathed jacks while its silicone jacket wire stays flexible under all conditions.
For day to day connections, included are 4/6mm spade lug adapters along with 4mm banana plug adapters. Unique to the kit are 3 extra-large alligator clips which offer a wide range of connection capabilities. Fully insulated 1,000V CAT III or 600V CAT IV, the clips are capable of attaching to leads as small as 0.01" or lugs to a diameter of 1.25" all while carrying currents up to 36A. All components are supplied in black, red and green for easy identification.
Also included is a BNC female to double banana plug adapter, BNC male to double binding post adapter and a BNC male cable assembly for powering those RF testing applications.
- High Capacity Retractile Sheath Leads
- Connection Adapters
- Extra-large insulated alligator clips
- Black, red & green components
- Storage case
- R&D Laboratories
- Production Test Stations
- Service & Repair Facilities
- Educational Test Benches
Rack mount kit for select models
The IT-E151 is for rack mounting of compatible products in either a side-by-side configuration, or single unit configuration where a provided blank is used to fill the empty space. The dimensions for the kit are 5.24" (133mm) by 19" (482.6mm).
- 1785B Series
- 9120A Series
- 9150 Series
- 9200 Series
30A Hook-up Cable Set
Model TL 30
30 Amp test leads that are ideal for bench power supply applications that require clip termination such as battery charging. Note that the spade lug connector will not connect to power supplies with banana only jacks. The power supply must have a threaded binding post.
- #10 Spade Lug to Large 3" Battery Clips
- Jaws open to 0.75" (19 mm)
- 30A rating
- Black and Red pair
- Approximate overall length 30" (0.75m)
Power Supply Test Leads Set
This accessory kit combines safety and functionality. A must have for anyone who uses power supplies or loads.
- Medium and large insulated alligator clips
- Black and red components
- Sense lead included
Description Max current Red and black test lead (120 cm) 25 A Spade lug adapters (6 & 4 mm) 36 A Standard alligator clips 3 A 4 mmBanana plug adapters 36 A Large insulated alligator clips 36 A Red and black sense leads (10 cm) 3 A