0-20V, 0-50A High Power Switching Power Supply
Discontinued Model VSP2050
Discontinued: January 1, 2010 MSRP $1,775 / 1 Yr Warranty
The VSP Power Supply series utilizes modern switch mode technology to produce high-power, low-noise switching supplies that cost around twenty five percent less than linear supplies with the same power. The VSP series offers as much as 1.2 kilowatts in a 19 inch rack mountable chassis that measures just 1U (1.75 inches) in height.
The VSP series power supplies can provide precise output voltage control via manual tuning utilizing front panel mounted ten-turn potentiometers or by remote control from an RS 232 interface (provided on standard VSP models) or by GPIB interface (add "GPIB" to the model number for a VSP with GPIB interface instead of RS 232). All models have remote sensing capabilities to automatically maintain desired voltage levels at the load.
- Provides 1.2 kilowatts at 20V, 40V, 60V and 120V output voltages (output voltages vary between different models)
- Compact 1U (1.75 in by 19 inch rack mountable chassis) is just a home on a bench as it is in a Rack
- Up to nine units can be cascaded, producing more than 10 kilowatts of DC power
- Front-to-back air flow allows full power operation without space between supplies
- Output on/off switch on front of unit
- RS 232 interface