1693 and 1694
High Current Switching DC Power Supplies
MSRP $513 / 1 Yr Warranty
The 1693 and 1694 switching mode DC power supplies provide high current output in a lightweight and compact package. They include a remote sensing terminal to compensate for voltage drop across load leads. The output voltage level can also be externally controlled via an analog remote control terminal. Bright red and green LED displays provide for an accurate and highly readable indicator of settings.
- Lightweight and compact
- Current fold back circuitry with illuminated indicator prevents overloading the power supply
- Overtemperature protection circuitry
- Overvoltage protection
- Remote sense
30A Hook-up Cable Set
Model TL 30
30 Amp test leads that are ideal for bench power supply applications that require clip termination such as battery charging. Note that the spade lug connector will not connect to power supplies with banana only jacks. The power supply must have a threaded binding post.
- #10 Spade Lug to Large 3" Battery Clips
- Jaws open to 0.75" (19 mm)
- 30A rating
- Black and Red pair
- Approximate overall length 30" (0.75m)
Power Supply Test Leads Set
This accessory kit combines safety and functionality. A must have for anyone who uses power supplies or loads.
- Medium and large insulated alligator clips
- Black and red components
- Sense lead included
Description Max current Red and black test lead (120 cm) 25 A Spade lug adapters (6 & 4 mm) 36 A Standard alligator clips 3 A 4 mmBanana plug adapters 36 A Large insulated alligator clips 36 A Red and black sense leads (10 cm) 3 A
High current premium test lead accessory
High quality red and black cable with externally braided wrap with large fork-type spade connectors for connecting to high current power supplies or DC loads.
- Length: 2 m
- Rated current: 60 A
- Gauge: 8 AWG
- Connector inner diameter: 8 mm (approximate)
- Connector outer width: 15 mm (approximate)
- Wire material: flexible silicon jacket