Programmable DC Switching Power Supplies
MSRP $355 / 1 Yr Warranty
The 1696, 1697, and 1698 Programmable Switching DC Power Supplies use new switching technologies to offer more power at a lower cost than traditional linear power supplies. The RS232 interface allows you to remotely control the power supply or program a sequence of different voltages and current limits that can be used in an automated test application.
- RS232 interface
- Data logging capability
- Output disable
- Over voltage protection
- Constant voltage operation
- Constant current operation (current limiting)
- Large easy to read LCD displays
- RS232 to RS485 Adapter required for RS485 applications
30A Hook-up Cable Set
Model TL 30
30 Amp test leads that are ideal for bench power supply applications that require clip termination such as battery charging. Note that the spade lug connector will not connect to power supplies with banana only jacks. The power supply must have a threaded binding post.
- #10 Spade Lug to Large 3" Battery Clips
- Jaws open to 0.75" (19 mm)
- 30A rating
- Black and Red pair
- Approximate overall length 30" (0.75m)
Power Supply Test Leads Set
This accessory kit combines safety and functionality. A must have for anyone who uses power supplies or loads.
- Medium and large insulated alligator clips
- Black and red components
- Sense lead included
Description Max current Red and black test lead (120 cm) 25 A Spade lug adapters (6 & 4 mm) 36 A Standard alligator clips 3 A 4 mmBanana plug adapters 36 A Large insulated alligator clips 36 A Red and black sense leads (10 cm) 3 A
USB to Serial (RS232) Adapter
USB to serial converter to allow the connection of RS232 intstruments to a PC via a USB interface.
- Supports both USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 interface
- Product that use a Null Modem/Cross cable will need to connect this adapter to the crossed cable
- Link to USB Driver