30V/1A Low Current High Resolution DC Power Supply
MSRP $671 / 3 Yr Warranty
The model 1739 is a high resolution, low current DC power source with excellent load regulation and low noise characteristics. Two 4-digit LED displays continuously monitor the output voltage and current. The power supplies can be operated locally from the front panel or remotely through the RS-232 interface. The mechanical configuration conserves bench space and allows for easy portability.
Using a MOSFET circuit design and high quality components with very low temperature coefficients, the power supply is extremely stable and capable of outputting current as low as 1 mA with a 100 uA settable resolution. This power supply was designed for electrical and electronics applications requiring precise levels of low current, including 4-20 mA current loop testing, calibration, or basic IC testing.
- Low 1 mA settable current limit with 0.1 mA resolution
- Output on/off button
- Exceptionally low current ripple and noise (<0.4 mArms)
- Excellent regulation
- Constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) operation
- Two large, easy-to-read LED displays provide good visibility in bright or low light conditions
- CV and CC mode indicator
- Automatic recall of saved voltage and current settings upon power-up
- RS-232 interface
- Isolated output
- Overload and reverse polarity protection
- Power-on self test
General Purpose Power Supply Accessory Kit
Model CC545 General Purpose Power Supply Accessory Kit provides most everything one needs to put their bench power supply to work. The kit includes 3 high capacity test leads with retractile sleeve plugs. Rated at 600 V CAT II and 36 Amps, the leads provide save connection to either standard or sheathed jacks while its silicone jacket wire stays flexible under all conditions.
For day to day connections, included are 4/6mm spade lug adapters along with 4mm banana plug adapters. Unique to the kit are 3 extra-large alligator clips which offer a wide range of connection capabilities. Fully insulated 1,000V CAT III or 600V CAT IV, the clips are capable of attaching to leads as small as 0.01" or lugs to a diameter of 1.25" all while carrying currents up to 36A. All components are supplied in black, red and green for easy identification.
Also included is a BNC female to double banana plug adapter, BNC male to double binding post adapter and a BNC male cable assembly for powering those RF testing applications.
- High Capacity Retractile Sheath Leads
- Connection Adapters
- Extra-large insulated alligator clips
- Black, red & green components
- Storage case
- R&D Laboratories
- Production Test Stations
- Service & Repair Facilities
- Educational Test Benches
Power Supply Test Leads Set
This accessory kit combines safety and functionality. A must have for anyone who uses power supplies or loads.
- Medium and large insulated alligator clips
- Black and red components
- Sense lead included
Description Max current Red and black test lead (120 cm) 25 A Spade lug adapters (6 & 4 mm) 36 A Standard alligator clips 3 A 4 mmBanana plug adapters 36 A Large insulated alligator clips 36 A Red and black sense leads (10 cm) 3 A
USB to Serial (RS232) Adapter
USB to serial converter to allow the connection of RS232 intstruments to a PC via a USB interface.
- Supports both USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 interface
- Product that use a Null Modem/Cross cable will need to connect this adapter to the crossed cable
- Link to USB Driver