Switching DC Power Supplies
MSRP $625 / 2 Yr Warranty
Models 1900, 1901 and 1902 are are laboratory grade switching mode DC power supply with high current output in a small form factor and lightweight package. The supplies provide various configurations of high output voltage or high output current and make setting voltage and current levels fast and precise through its dual action, coarse/fine rotary encoder control. In addition to constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) modes, the high efficiency DC power supplies offer a unique solution with its preset and remote control modes. Save up to three different presets of voltage and current values for quick recall. The remote control function allows the output power, voltage, and current to be adjusted without touching the front panel of the power supply. A remote sensing terminal is also available for use to compensate for long output line losses. These features make the 1900 Series suitable for a wide range of applications including production testing, telecommunications, R&D, service, and university labs.
- Automatic CV/CC crossover operation
- Lightweight and compact
- Rotary encoder control for precise voltage and current setting
- 3 user-defined voltage and current presets
- Remote control function
- Remote sensing terminal
- Overvoltage, overtemperature, and overload protection
- Remote Sense (model 1900 only)
Ordering Information: Base models 1900, 1901, and 1902 operate with 110 V input only. For 220 V operation, request model 1900-220V, 1901-220V, or 1902-220V at time of order.
Power Supply Test Leads Set
New accessory kit combines safety and functionality. The highly flexible silicone jacked test leads feature a retractile sheathed banana plug to connect to the Bench Power Supply and a fixed sheath banana plug to protect the user. A complete selection of accessories are included
- large alligator clips, standard alligator clips, spade lug and banana plug adapters
- to make your connects easier. For Power Supplies with remote sensing capability, a ready-made lead set also included.
High current premium test lead accessory
High quality red and black cable with externally braided wrap with large fork-type spade connectors for connecting to high current power supplies or DC loads.
- Length: 2 m
- Rated current: 60 A
- Gauge: 8 AWG
- Connector inner diameter: 8 mm (approximate)
- Connector outter width: 15 mm (approximate)
- Wire material: flexible silicon jacket