Multi-Range Programmable DC Power Supplies
MSRP $1,845 / 1 Yr Warranty
Any 9115 series model can replace several supplies on your bench or in your rack. Unlike conventional supplies with fixed output ratings, these multi-range power supplies automatically recalculate voltage and current limits for each setting, providing full output power in any Volt/Amp combination within the rated voltage and current limits.
For benchtop applications, this series provides a numerical keypad for direct data entry along with convenient cursors and analog style knobs to quickly make incremental voltage or current changes. System integrators benefit from the standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, GPIB, and RS-485 interfaces supporting SCPI commands.
The 9115-AT provides automative power test waveforms compliant to DIN 40839 and ISO 16750-2 standards that can simulate common test conditions for electrical and electronic devices installed in automobiles.
- Output rating up to 1200 W within 80 V/ 60 A (models 9115/9115-AT) or 150 V/ 30A (model 9116)
- Compact, high density, 1U rackmount form factor
- High programming and readback resolution of 1 mV/1 mA
- Adjustable voltage rise and fall times
- Sequence programming (list mode)
- Store and Recall up to 100 instrument settings
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, GPIB, and RS-485 interfaces supporting SCPI commands for remote control
- Analog interface with control and monitoring functions
- Remote sense
- Overvoltage protection (OVP), overpower protection (OPP), overtemperature protection (OTP), and key-lock function
- Softpanel for remote control, test sequence generation and data logging. This software also integrates with Data Dashboard for LabVIEW apps enabling iOS, Android or Windows 8 compatible tablets or smart phones to remotely monitor select measurement indicators
|9115||0 - 80 V||0 - 60 A||NA||$1,845|
|9116||0 - 150 V||0 - 30 A||NA||$1,995|
|9115-AT||0 - 80 V||0 - 60 A||Yes||$2,345|
|Operating Software w/ LabVIEW 2013 Run-Time Engine (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/8.1)||1.0.2||9115_software_32.zip|
|Operating Software (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/8.1)||1.0.1||9115_software_noLVRT_32.zip|
|9115 Software Note (Read this before downloading the software above)||1.0.0||9115_software_readme.txt|
|LabVIEW 2013 SP1 Drivers||1.0||LV9115.zip|
|USBTMC Driver Installation Note||1.0||USBTMC_Driver_Readme.txt|
Power Supply Test Leads Set
New accessory kit combines safety and functionality. The highly flexible silicone jacked test leads feature a retractile sheathed banana plug to connect to the Bench Power Supply and a fixed sheath banana plug to protect the user. A complete selection of accessories are included
- large alligator clips, standard alligator clips, spade lug and banana plug adapters
- to make your connects easier. For Power Supplies with remote sensing capability, a ready-made lead set also included.