Multi-Range Programmable DC Power Supplies
MSRP $2,030 / 1 Yr Warranty
Any 9115 Series model can replace several supplies on your bench or in your rack. Unlike conventional supplies with fixed output ratings, these multi-range power supplies automatically recalculate voltage and current limits for each setting, providing full output power in any Volt/Amp combination within the rated voltage and current limits.
For benchtop applications, this series provides a numerical keypad for direct data entry along with convenient cursors and analog style knobs to quickly make incremental voltage or current changes. Systems integrators benefit from the standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, GPIB, RS-485, and LAN (9117 only) interfaces supporting SCPI commands.
The 9115-AT provides automotive power test waveforms compliant to DIN 40839 and ISO 16750-2 standards that can simulate common test conditions for electrical and electronic devices installed in automobiles.
- Multi-ranging operation (output up to max power rating within maximum voltage and current rating)
- Compact, high density, 1U rackmount form factor (2U for 9117)
- High programming and readback resolution
- Adjustable voltage rise and fall times
- Sequence programming (internal list mode for 9115, 9115-AT, and 9116)
- Store and recall up to 100 instrument settings
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, GPIB, RS-485, and LAN (9117 only) interfaces supporting SCPI commands for remote control
- Analog interface with control and monitoring functions
- Remote sense
- Overvoltage protection (OVP), overpower protection (OPP), overtemperature protection (OTP), and key-lock function
- Softpanel for remote control, test sequence generation, and data logging. This software also integrates with Data Dashboard for LabVIEW apps enabling iOS, Android or Windows 8 compatible tablets or smart phones to remotely monitor select measurement indicators
|9115||0 - 80 V||0 - 60 A||NA||$1,875|
|9116||0 - 150 V||0 - 30 A||NA||$2,030|
|9115-AT||0 - 80 V||0 - 60 A||Yes||$2,395|
|9117||0 - 80 V||0 - 120 A||NA||$3,350|
|Operating Software w/ LabVIEW 2013 Run-Time Engine (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/8.1)||1.0.4||9115_software_32.zip|
|Operating Software (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/8.1)||1.0.4||9115_software_noLVRT_32.zip|
|9115 Software Note (Read this before downloading the software above)||1.0.0||9115_software_readme.txt|
|LabVIEW 2013 SP1 Drivers||1.0||LV9115.zip|
|USBTMC Driver Installation Note||1.0||USBTMC_Driver_Readme.txt|
Power Supply Test Leads Set
New accessory kit combines safety and functionality. The highly flexible silicone jacked test leads feature a retractile sheathed banana plug to connect to the Bench Power Supply and a fixed sheath banana plug to protect the user. A complete selection of accessories are included
- large alligator clips, standard alligator clips, spade lug and banana plug adapters
- to make your connects easier. For Power Supplies with remote sensing capability, a ready-made lead set also included.
High current premium test lead accessory
High quality red and black cable with externally braided wrap with large fork-type spade connectors for connecting to high current power supplies or DC loads.
- Length: 2 m
- Rated current: 60 A
- Gauge: 8 AWG
- Connector inner diameter: 8 mm (approximate)
- Connector outter width: 15 mm (approximate)
- Wire material: flexible silicon jacket