Programmable AC Power Sources
MSRP $3,195 / 2 Yr Warranty
The 9800 Series is both a programmable AC source and measurement tool. These fully programmable linear AC sources deliver a maximum of 1500 VA through the universal line output terminals on the front and the output connector on the rear. The output can be varied from 0 to 300 V with 0.1 V programming resolution. The output frequency can also be adjusted from 45 Hz to 500 Hz with start and stop phase angle from 0 to 360 degrees. The bright VFD display shows Vrms, Irms, Ipeak,frequency, power factor (PF), apparent power, true power, and elapsed output time.
The AC source provides a power line disturbance (PLD) simulator, list mode, and sweep mode for simulation of common power grid faults and disturbances. A built-in dimmer function is also available for testing motors and LEDs.
- 0 to 300 V, low distortion AC power source with models delivering a maximum of 1500 VA, 12 Arms / 48 Apeak
- Output frequency adjustable from 45 Hz – 500 Hz
- Select 150 V / 300 V autoranging or 300 V range operation for continuous sweep from 0 - 300 V
- Displays Vrms, Irms, Ipeak, frequency, PF, apparent power, true power, and elapsed output time
- Adjustable phase angle control
- Built-in PLD and dimmer simulation
- Voltage and frequency sweep mode
- Downloadable LabVIEW driver and soft panel software for remote control
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS232, LAN, and GPIB (9803 & 9805 only) interfaces
- Pre-compliance testing for voltage dips and frequency simulation according to IEC61000-4-11 / 4-14 / 4-28
The 9800 series of AC power source is suitable for evaluating transformers, TRIACs, SCRs, and passive components as well as production, R&D, service, and pre-compliance testing.
|Model||Max Voltage||Max Current||Max Power||Interface||MSRP|
|9801||0 - 300 V||0 - 3 A||300 VA||LAN, USB, & RS232||$2,140|
|9803||0 - 300 V||0 - 6 A||750 VA||LAN, USB, RS232, & GPIB||$3,195|
|9805||0 - 300 V||0 - 12 A||1500 VA||LAN, USB, RS232, & GPIB||$4,950|
|Operating Software w/ LabVIEW 2014 Run-Time Engine (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/8.1)||1.0.4||9800_software.zip|
|Operating Software (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/8.1)||1.0.4||9800_software_noLVRT.zip|
|LabVIEW 2014 SP1 Driver||1.0.1||LV9800.zip|
|USBTMC Driver Installation Note||1.0||USBTMC_Driver_Readme.txt|
Rack mount kit for select models
The IT-E151 is for rack mounting of compatible products in either a side-by-side configuration, or single unit configuration where a provided blank is used to fill the empty space. The dimensions for the kit are 5.24" (133mm) by 19" (482.6mm).
- 1785B Series
- 9120A Series
- 9150 Series
- 9200 Series