High Power Programmable DC Power Supplies
MSRP $2,450 / 3 Yr Warranty
The XLN series of programmable DC power supplies delivers up to 1560 watts of clean power on a single output. The compact 1U high 19 inch wide supplies were designed to meet the needs of both system integrators and benchtop users. Fast average command processing times of less than 50 ms, combined with the flexibility of industry-standard GPIB, LAN, USB & RS485 interfaces make these supplies ideal for ATE applications. Benchtop users will benefit from the built-in voltage and current meters displaying setting and output values concurrently, an intuitive user interface with full keypad and rotary knob as well as cost effective USB & RS485 interfaces that come standard with all models.
The XLN series is perfectly suited for ATE systems integration, product design and development, product QC and burn-in testing, production, electro-plating and other applications requiring high, reliable power.
- Compact, high density, 1U package
- USB and RS485 interface (standard)
- -GL versions add GPIB and LAN interfaces
- External analog programming interface
- Easy to configure master/slave mode for series & parallel connection of up to 4 units
- Control up to 30 power supplies from one PC synchronized via the RS485 interface
- Application software providing remote control capabilities included
- Programmable voltage and current slew rate allow for "soft starting" of loads
- LabVIEW (TM) drivers available
- 5 V/1 A fixed output for auxiliary output (models XLN3640, XLN6024, XLN8018, and XLN10014 only)
Ordering Information: For GPIB and LAN interface support, order -GL version of model.
Note: B&K Precision's free pwrApp remote control application for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch is available to use with models XLN3640-GL, XLN6024-GL, XLN8018-GL, XLN10014-GL, XLN15010-GL, XLN30052-GL, and XLN60026-GL. For more information, visit http://www.bkprecision.com/pwrapp-for-iphone-ipad.html.
|XLN3640||0 - 36 V||0 - 40 A||$2,100|
|XLN6024||0 - 60 V||0 - 24 A||$2,100|
|XLN8018||0 - 80 V||0 - 18 A||$2,100|
|XLN10014||0 - 100 V||0 - 14.4 A||$2,100|
|XLN15010||5 - 150 V||0.04 - 10.4 A||$2,250|
|XLN30052||5 - 300 V||0.02 - 5.2 A||$2,250|
|XLN60026||5 - 600 V||0.01 - 2.6 A||$2,250|
|XLN3640-GL||0 - 36 V||0 - 40 A||$2,450|
|XLN6024-GL||0 - 60 V||0 - 24 A||$2,450|
|XLN8018-GL||0 - 80 V||0 - 18 A||$2,450|
|XLN10014-GL||0 - 100 V||0 - 14.4 A||$2,450|
|XLN15010-GL||5 - 150 V||0.04 - 10.4 A||$2,600|
|XLN30052-GL||5 - 300 V||0.02 - 5.2 A||$2,600|
|XLN60026-GL||5 - 600 V||0.01 - 2.6 A||$2,600|