Wireless Control for XLN-GL & 9170/9180 series Power Supplies
pwrApp for iPad, iPhone & iPod touch
For users of B&K Precision's XLN-GL and 9170/9180 series power supplies, "remote control" has new meaning.
Combine the built-in LAN capabilities of our XLN-GL and 9170/9180 power supplies with our free pwrApp for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch to fully monitor and control one or more XLN-GL or 9170/9180 power sources via your local WiFi network.
Custom designed to work with network enabled XLN and 9170/9180 series power supplies, pwrApp simplifies your ATE or benchtop work environment, while offering greater control, ease of use, and observational awareness.
Features and benefits:
- Full monitoring and control of network-connected XLN and 9170/9180 series power supplies
- Live interactive power supply control
- Visual data graphing
- Audible trigger alarms
- Export of monitoring data via AirPrint or email of CSV files
- Fully functional in-app demos of devices, monitoring, and programs
- Full interface control in English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese
- Quick start guide built in to app to get you going immediately
9170/9180 Series compatible power supplies with LAN interface card installed: 9171, 9172, 9173, 9174, 9181, 9182, 9183, 9184, 9185
Minimum device requirements:
Compatible with devices capable of running iOS 6 or later, including iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. Requires iOS 6.0 or later.