B&K Precision - Employment Opportunity
Title of the position: Product Marketing Engineer
Excellent opportunity for an energetic Product Marketing Engineer with a well-established and growing manufacturer of electronic test and measurement equipment, located in Yorba Linda, CA. As a member of the product marketing team you will contribute to the launch of innovative new products. Recent graduates or individuals with an engineering background and an interest in product marketing are encouraged to apply.
- Drive new product development efforts in coordination with Engineering, Manufacturing and Sales to bring innovative new products to market quickly and efficiently
- Become the subject matter expert for assigned products
- Develop marketing tools for new product positioning, forecasting and pricingCreate compelling product launch material consisting of product datasheets, product selector guides, press release and newsletters
- Create written content for the web, videos and application notes
- Create sales enablement tools for the distribution channel
- Conduct web-based research on assigned projects to learn new technologies and gain market knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or equivalent
- Working knowledge of general purpose test equipment such as power supplies, oscilloscopes and multimeters
- Understanding of test and measurement applications
- Skilled with computers and Microsoft Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Technical writing skills for technology products
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Creative, team oriented, proactive and adaptive
- Prior product design engineering or application support experience
- Ability to create story boards, and scripts for video projects
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of programming languages and computer connectivity
Posted: April 2, 2021
We offer an attractive benefits package, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k) savings plan with company match, flexible spending accounts and paid time off.
Qualified applicants please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Product Marketing Engineer in the subject heading.
B&K Precision is an Equal Opportunity Employer.