B&K Precision - Employment Opportunity
Title of the position: Solutions Engineer
Excellent opportunity for an energetic Solutions Engineer with a well-established and growing manufacturer of electronic test and measurement equipment. Support our channel sales account managers with pre-sales technical support, product presentations, and product demos. Accurately assess end-user requirements and applications and propose suitable B&K product solutions.
- Work collaboratively with our sales, engineering and product marketing teams
- Master the features and benefits of B&K’s product lines
- Understand end-user technical requirements and applications to guide our customers to suitable B&K products
- Design and configure application examples to demonstrate key product features
- Conduct practical product training seminars and product demonstrations that deliver persuasive value propositions for both end-users and distributors
- Write end user-focused product application notes
- Assist with marketing activities, e.g. by attending trade shows
- Participate in periodic meetings with distribution partners via the web and in-person
- Provide regular feedback and log customer activities, requirements and applications, as well as test & measurement market and competitor information
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or similar professional experience and technical training
- Working knowledge of general purpose test equipment such as power supplies, oscilloscopes and multimeters. Understanding of test & measurement applications
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct effective technical presentations, seminars, and product demonstrations to large and small groups
- Solid business judgment with organization & negotiation skills
- High energy, enthusiasm, and initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to occasionally travel in North America or to our subsidiaries in France and Taiwan for product training
- Ability to work well with limited supervision and with limited resources
- Skilled with computers and Microsoft Office programs including word processing and spreadsheets
- 3+ years of technical sales or sales support experience in a B2B environment, preferably in the test and measurement or similar industry
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable role
We offer an attractive benefits package, including but not limited to a 4-day work week (Monday – Thursday), medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k) savings plan with company match, flexible spending accounts and paid time off.
B&K Precision is requiring all employees and anyone entering the company’s facilities to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have an approved medical or religious accommodation.
Qualified applicants please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Solutions Engineer in the subject heading.
B&K Precision is an Equal Opportunity Employer.