B&K Precision - Employment Opportunity
Title of the position: Channel Sales Engineer (Mexico)
B&K Precision is a worldwide leader in electronic test and measurement solutions based in the US, in Yorba Linda, California. We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Channel Sales Engineer based in or around Mexico City, Mexico. In this role you will be driving sales growth of B&K Precision’s products through our Mexican distribution partners. The position with be home-office based and will require extensive travel throughout Mexico, to engage with B&K’s distribution partners and customers.
- Develop profitable, long-term relationships with our distribution partners and key decision makers.
- Conduct periodic meetings with distribution partners via the web and in-person.
- Team up with channel partners by participating in joint sales calls and joint customer visits.
- Master the features and benefits of our product lines including power supplies, DC electronic loads, component test solutions, battery analyzers, signal generators and data recorders.
- Conduct effective product training seminars, product demonstrations and deliver persuasive value propositions.
- Assist distribution partners and end-users with after-sale service and support, in close cooperation with US headquarters.
- Assist with marketing activities such as organizing and attending exhibitions, coordinate joint marketing programs with channel partners.
- Compile and log all major sales activities, opportunities, information about customer organizations and key decision makers using our salesforce CRM program.
- Develop new business by prospecting for and qualifying companies that fulfill B&K Precision distribution criteria.
- Respond to sales enquiries, requests for quotes and other requests via email and telephone. Route enquiries to our channel partners and track leads through to conversion.
- Develop relationships with customers, understand their needs and guide them to the right B&K Precision solutions.
- Provide regular feedback about the test & measurement market, our competitors, sales activities and opportunities to our headquarters in Yorba Linda, California.
- 3+ years of technical sales experience selling a technology product in a B2B environment, (direct or channel sales), preferably in the test and measurement or similar industry
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or equivalent
- Experience with personal computer, e-mail and Microsoft Office programs
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent English and Spanish verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to schedule and conduct effective presentations, technical seminars and product demonstrations to large groups
- Solid business judgment with organization & negotiation skills
- Excellent time and territory management habits
- Ability to travel in Mexico up to 50% of the time and to US headquarters 2 to 3 times per year.
- Ability to work well with limited supervision and with limited resources
- High energy, enthusiasm and initiative
Qualified applicants please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Channel Sales Engineer in the subject heading.
B&K Precision is an Equal Opportunity Employer.