60 MHz and 100 MHz Dual Channel Digital Oscilloscopes Offer Unmatched Performance and Value
YORBA LINDA, CA, October 8, 2008 -- B&K Precision Corporation continues to grow its line of affordable dual channel Digital Storage Oscilloscopes (DSO) with the introduction of two new models: the 2540 (60 MHz) and 2542 (100 MHz). These are versatile and compact oscilloscopes delivering an unmatched combination of features, performance and value. Auto measurement functions and analog-style knobs make these oscilloscopes easy to use. Advanced triggering, digital filtering, waveform recorder, delayed sweep/zoom, mask testing, automatic measurements, and FFT functions provide the user with many options for troubleshooting and debugging.
The oscilloscopes come with PC software to easily capture, save, and analyze waveforms and measurement results and to remotely control the instruments via a virtual panel. At $940 for model 2540 and $1,155 for model 2542, these models are among the most aggressively-priced oscilloscopes on the market today. Both models are ideal oscilloscopes for use in education, design, training, field service, maintenance, manufacturing and quality control.
The many outstanding features of the 2540 and 2542 include:
- Up to 100 MHz bandwidth, 1 GSa/s sample rate
- 4000 point record length for each channel
- One touch automatic setup for ease of use (Auto button)
- Large Color LCD display
- USB front panel host port for USB flash drives standard
- Advanced features include digital filter with adjustable limits, mask testing, and waveform recorder/replay mode
- Cursors with readouts
- 24 automatic measurements
- FFT standard plus 3 additional math functions
- Extensive triggering capabilities including pulse width and line-selectable video trigger
- Multiple language interface
- PC software which lets you remotely control the oscilloscope via the USB interface and capture, save and analyze waveform data
Measuring a compact 12.2” wide by 10.6” deep by 5.8” high and weighing 8 lbs, both the Model 2540 60 MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope and Model 2542 100 MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope come complete with operating manual, two 150 MHz 10:1 passive probes, power cord, USB interface cable, and Comsoft software installation disk. They are priced at $940 and $1,155 respectively, quantity one, and are available for immediate delivery.
About B&K Precision
For more than 60 years, B&K Precision Corporation has been building a reputation for excellence in the design and manufacture of reliable and cost-effective test and measurement instruments. The company’s products are used in a wide range of applications including design, research and development, production line testing, industrial maintenance, and electronic field service. B&K Precision test and measurement instruments are standard equipment in a large number of universities and technical schools which train future engineers and technicians. B&K Precision was founded in 1951 and is headquartered in Yorba Linda, California.