B&K Precision launches New Battery Analyzers
Measure battery voltage, resistance, capacitance, reactance and more using a 1 kHz stimulus signal
YORBA LINDA, CA, November 2, 2017 -- B&K Precision, a leading designer and manufacturer of reliable, cost-effective test and measurement instruments, today announced the addition of two new battery analyzers, models BA6010 and BA6011.
Both battery analyzers measure voltage and resistance of modern battery technologies with high accuracy, resolution, and speed. Additionally, these instruments provide auxiliary measurement parameters inductance, capacitance, dissipation factor, impedance, quality factor, reactance, and phase angle in degrees and radians.
The BA6010 Series is suitable for characterizing battery chemistries that are responsive to a 1 kHz AC stimulus signal including lead acid, lithium and alkaline type batteries used in consumer products, electric vehicles, power backup, security, and fire alarm systems. Model BA6011 supports voltage measurements of battery packs up to 300 V whereas the BA6010 measurements up to 60 V and features a 6 V measurement range ideal for battery cell testing.
Key Features of the new BA6010 Series
- 4.3 inch color LCD display
- Trace function for graphical display of voltage and resistance with on-screen cursor measurements
- 4-wire kelvin test leads with fault monitoring of drive and sense lines
- Compare and sort using 9 bins with statistical evaluations
- Δ% mode for quickly determining the percent difference between batteries
- Pass/Fail indicator with audible tone
- Fast test speed up to 50 measurements per second to increase manufacturing throughput
- Trigger modes: internal, manual, bus and external
- Handler interface for easy integration with a component handler or system integration
- Standard RS232, USB (USBTMC and virtual COM) interfaces
For additional technical specifications, accessories, photos, and support documents, visit:
Download High-Resolution images here
About B&K Precision
For more than 60 years, B&K Precision Corporation has been building a reputation for excellence in the design and manufacture of reliable and cost-effective test and measurement instruments. The company’s products are used in a wide range of applications including design, research and development, production line testing, industrial maintenance, and electronic field service. B&K Precision test and measurement instruments are standard equipment in a large number of universities and technical schools which train future engineers and technicians. B&K Precision was founded in 1951 and is headquartered in Yorba Linda, California.