DC Resistance Meters
MSRP $1,575 / 3 Yr WarrantyWhere to Buy
- Docs & Software
- Accessories & Options
- 4.3-inch color touch screen
- 4-wire terminal Kelvin test leads included
- Low power resistance mode to protect DUT
- Fast measurement speed up to 20 ms/reading to increase manufacturing throughput
- Bin-sorting with statistical measurement
- Screen capture to USB drive
- Standard RS232, USB (USBTMC and virtual COM) and LAN (2841 only) interfaces
Rack Mount Kit
19 Inch rack mount kit for one or two half-rack B&K Precision meters and instruments. Includes only front-end hardware and is not intended to be a load-bearing piece of hardware. To support the weight of the equipment, please contact your rack manufacturer for specific supporting hardware.
The 2840 Series DC resistance meters feature high accuracy and resolution measurements in the milliohm range. Both meters are ideally suited for measuring contact resistance of relays, switches, and PCB traces, typically outside the resistance range of multimeters. The vivid 4.3-inch TFT LCD color touch screen and keypad provide intuitive operation.
Both models feature low power resistance testing (LPR) modes and variable measurement speeds that are suited for a wide range of applications. The handler interface with high-speed measurement capabilities enable the 2840 Series to evaluate a large quantity of components and be integrated into an automated test system.
Features & Benefits
|Model||Display Range||Basic Accuracy||Functions||MSRP|
|2840||1 μΩ to 20 kΩ||0.1%||R & LPR||$599|
|2841||0.1 μΩ to 100 MΩ||0.01%||R, R-T, T, LPR, & LRP-T||$1,575|
|USBTMC Driver Installation Note||1.0||USBTMC_Driver_Readme.txt|