885 and 886
High Accuracy Handheld LCR/ESR Meters
MSRP $612 / 3 Yr Warranty
The 885 and 886 high accuracy LCR/ESR meters were the first handheld meters of their type on the market, offering fast, reliable, and versatile testing at a low cost. With a wide range of test frequencies up to 10 kHz (885) and 100 kHz (886), these LCR meters can perform many different measurements: Z, L, C, DCR, ESR, D, Q, and θ. These instruments are designed for both component evaluation on the production line and fundamental impedance testing for benchtop applications. With a built-in direct test fixture, you can test lead components very easily. The optional 4-wire test clip can give a convenient connection to larger components and assemblies with the accuracy of 4-wire testing.
- Measurement parameters: Z, L, C, DCR, ESR, D, Q, and θ
- Test conditions: 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz, 100 kHz (886), 1 Vrms, 0.25 Vrms, 0.05 Vrms
- 0.2% basic accuracy
- Dual LCD display
- SMD Surface Mount Tweezer Probe included
- Very quick response, user friendly
- Fully auto/manual selection
- DC resistance measurement
- Rechargeable battery / AC powered
Ordering Information: Base models 885 and 886 include a 110 V AC adapter as a standard accessory. Alternatively, a 220 V AC adapter can be supplied by requesting model 885 EXD or 886 EXD at time of order.