Portable Multi-Channel Data Recorder
MSRP $3,395 / 2 Yr Warranty
The DAS240-BAT measures parameters commonly found in process applications including voltage, temperature, current, resistance, frequency and pulse. It includes 20 universal analog channels with convenient screw input terminals that can be expanded up to 200 channels. This recorder was developed by B&K Precision’s subsidiary Sefram in France, which specializes in the design and manufacture of data acquisition instruments, field strength meters, and other test and measurement instruments.
Measurement results can be viewed graphically and numerically on a 10-inch color touch screen and saved to internal solid state memory or an external USB memory stick. Icon-driven menus make the instrument easy to navigate. The free DasLab Windows PC software allows users to remotely control and configure the recorder, transfer logging results and configuration files, and view live data in graphical or numerical format on the PC.
Features and benefits:
- Compact and portable form factor suitable for remote and field use
- Extended battery life of up to 15 hours
- Wide 10” touchscreen TFT display
- 20 universal analog input channels, expandable to 200 channels
- Versatile temperature measurements supporting 9 types of thermocouples and 2 or 3-wire Pt100 / Pt1000 temperature sensors
- Measure voltage to ±100 V, resistance to 10 kOhm and current (with optional shunt input-terminal block)
- 32 GB internal solid state memory
- 2 USB Host ports and 1 LAN interface
Want to get your hands on the new DAS240-BAT for free? B&K Precision and Newark have partnered to bring you this exclusive product review opportunity via the element14 RoadTest program. Enroll on the element14 Community site today to become a RoadTester and receive this product for free in exchange for feedback.
|Viewer and File Management Software (Windows 7/10)||V1.1||DASLaB.zip|
DAS240-BAT Measurement module cable
Replacement measurement module cable for DAS240-BAT