Programmable DC Electronic Loads
MSRP $1,435 / 3 Yr WarrantyWhere to Buy
- Docs & Software
- Accessories & Options
- Additional Resources
- Maximum input power up to 1500 W
- CC/CV/CR/CW operating modes
- Transient mode up to 10 kHz in CC mode
- 16-bit voltage and current measurement system with up to 0.1 mV / 0.1 mA resolution
- List mode and adjustable slew rate in CC mode
- Short circuit test
- Built-in battery test function with voltage level, capacity level, and timer stop conditions
- CR-LED mode to simulate the loading behavior of typical LEDs
- Remote voltage sensing to compensate for the effect of voltage drop in wires
- Analog current control and monitoring
- TTL (DB9) interface, includes TTL to USB adapter (models 8542B, 8500B, 8502B, 8510B)
- USB and RS232 interfaces (8514B only)
- OVP/OCP/OPP/OTP and local/remote reverse voltage (LRV/RRV) protection
Rack mount kit for select models
The IT-E151 is for rack mounting of compatible products in either a side-by-side configuration or single unit configuration where a provided blank is used to fill the empty space. The dimensions for the kit are 5.24" (133mm) by 19" (482.6mm).
- 1785B Series - 8512 - 9120A Series - 8514 - 9150 Series - 8518 - 9130B Series - 8600 - 8542B - 8601 - 8500/B - 8602 - 8502/B - 9801 - 8510/B - 9200 Series
Rack mount kit for select 2U models
The RK2US is for rack mounting select 2U models in either a side-by-side configuration or single unit configuration where a provided blank is used to fill the empty space. The shelf-like design offers added support and simplifies instrument mounting. The sides are shaped to optimize airflow for instruments with side cooling fans. Front end mounting hardware is included. See dimensions in the instruction manual.
High current premium test lead accessory
High quality red and black cable with externally braided wrap with large fork-type spade connectors for connecting to high current power supplies or DC loads.
- Length: 2 m
- Rated current: 60 A
- Gauge: 8 AWG
- Connector inner diameter: 8 mm (approximate)
- Connector outer width: 15 mm (approximate)
- Wire material: flexible silicon jacket
The 8500B Series programmable DC electronic loads improve upon all aspects of its predecessor while maintaining dependability at a value price. This series supports both SCPI and the backwards compatible legacy protocol.
With a transient mode speed of up to 10 kHz and multi-type input terminals for banana plug or spade connectors, these DC loads are suitable for testing and evaluating DC power supplies, DC-DC converters, batteries, battery chargers, and photovoltaic arrays.
For more information click here.
|8542B||150 V||30 A||150 W||$975|
|8500B||150 V||30 A||300 W||$1,295|
|8502B||500 V||15 A||300 W||$1,435|
|8510B||120 V||120 A||600 W||$2,450|
|8514B||120 V||240 A||1500 W||$3,570|
|Operating Software w/ LabVIEW 2020 Run-Time Engine (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/10)||1.1.16||8500B_8600_MDL_Software.zip|
|Operating Software (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/10)||1.1.16||8500B_8600_MDL_Software_noLVRT.zip|
|Battery Test Software w/ LabVIEW 2020 Run-Time Engine||1.6.5||Battery_software.zip|
|Battery Test Software||1.6.5||Battery_software_noLVRT.zip|
|IT-E132 and IT-E132B USB Cable Adapter Driver||v1.14.0||ITE132(B)_driver.zip|
|LabVIEW 2018 SP1 Drivers||1.0.3||LV8500B.zip|
|dc_electronic_load_application_note.pdf||DC Electronic Loads Application Note|