Programmable DC Electronic Loads
MSRP $2,295 / 3 Yr Warranty
The 8500B Series programmable DC electronic loads improve upon all aspects of its predecessor while maintaining dependability at a value price. This series supports both SCPI and the backwards compatible legacy protocol, and includes a TTL to USB interface adapter for easy system integration.
With a transient mode speed of up to 10 kHz and multi-type input terminals for banana plug or spade connectors, these DC loads are suitable for testing and evaluating DC power supplies, DC-DC converters, batteries, battery chargers, and photovoltaic arrays.
- Maximum input power up to 600 W
- CC/CV/CR/CW operating modes
- Transient mode up to 10 kHz in CC mode
- 16-bit voltage and current measurement system with up to 0.1 mV / 0.1 mA resolution
- List mode and adjustable slew rate in CC mode
- Short circuit test
- Built-in battery test function with voltage level, capacity level, and timer stop conditions
- CR-LED mode to simulate the loading behavior of typical LEDs
- Remote voltage sensing to compensate for the effect of voltage drop in wires
- Analog current control and monitoring
- TTL (DB9) interface, includes TTL to USB adapter
- OVP/OCP/OPP/OTP and local/remote reverse voltage (LRV/RRV) protection
For more information click here.
|8542B||150 V||30 A||150 W||$910|
|8500B||150 V||30 A||300 W||$1,195|
|8502B||500 V||15 A||300 W||$1,325|
|8510B||120 V||120 A||600 W||$2,295|
|Operating Software w/ LabVIEW 2018 Run-Time Engine (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/10)||1.1.10||8500B_8600_MDL_Software.zip|
|Operating Software (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/10)||1.1.10||8500B_8600_MDL_Software_noLVRT.zip|
|Battery Test Software w/ LabVIEW 2018 Run-Time Engine (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/8.1/10)||1.4.1||Battery_software.zip|
|Battery Test Software (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/10)||1.4.1||Battery_software_noLVRT.zip|
|IT-E132 and IT-E132B USB Cable Adapter Driver||v1.14.0||ITE132(B)_driver.zip|
|LabVIEW 2018 SP1 Drivers||1.0.2||LV8500B.zip|
Rack mount kit for select models
The IT-E151 is for rack mounting of compatible products in either a side-by-side configuration or single unit configuration where a provided blank is used to fill the empty space. The dimensions for the kit are 5.24" (133mm) by 19" (482.6mm).
- 1785B Series - 8512 - 9120A Series - 8514 - 9150 Series - 8518 - 9130B Series - 8600 - 8542B - 8601 - 8500/B - 8602 - 8502/B - 891 - 8510/B - 9801
High current premium test lead accessory
High quality red and black cable with externally braided wrap with large fork-type spade connectors for connecting to high current power supplies or DC loads.
- Length: 2 m
- Rated current: 60 A
- Gauge: 8 AWG
- Connector inner diameter: 8 mm (approximate)
- Connector outer width: 15 mm (approximate)
- Wire material: flexible silicon jacket