AC Power Supply, 1500VA
Discontinued Model 1657
Discontinued: August 14, 2013 MSRP $4,250 / 1 Yr Warranty
The 1657 is an AC power source that provides high conversion efficiency and low distortion output. It has a universal line output terminal and a built-in PFC to provide an input power factor of 0.99 at full load. The AC output provides up to 1500 VA and can operate in one of two voltage ranges, 135 V or 270 V, with 0.1 V resolution. The bright display constantly monitors the output voltage, current, power and frequency and also indicates the selected range and mode of operation. The front panel interface is easy-to-use and includes a control knob for quick setting of voltage and frequency parameters. The 1657 can also be controlled remotely via RS232 interface.
The 1500 VA rated output is ideally suited for industrial product testing applications where power conversion or performance verifications is needed. The 19” rack-mountable design with front to rear airflow ventilation, allows for a compact form factor in automated test environments.
- Low distortion sine-wave output with programmable frequency and voltage
- Two selectable output voltage ranges of 135 VAC or 270 VAC
- Output frequency adjustable from 45 Hz to 450 Hz in 0.01 Hz steps
- 0.1 V settable resolution
- Automatic protection against overload, short circuit, and over temperature
- Output ON/OFF switch
- Conforms to EN55022, class A, safety standard EN60950
- 50/60 Hz Margin testing
- 400 Hz Testing for avionics equipment
- Component testing
- Characterization of AC to DC converters