MSRP $1,525 / 3 Yr WarrantyWhere to Buy
- Docs & Software
- Accessories & Options
- 4.3 inch color LCD display
- Trace function for graphical display of voltage and resistance with on-screen cursor measurements
- 4-wire kelvin test leads with monitoring of Hi /Low / High and Low drive open faults
- Compare and sort using 9 bins with statistical evaluations
- Δ% mode for quickly determining the percent difference between batteries
- Pass/Fail indicator with audible tone
- Fast test speed up to 50 measurements per second to increase manufacturing throughput
- Trigger modes internal, manual, bus and external
- 100 internal and external storage locations for setup and screen save
- Handler interface for easy integration with a component handler or integration with PLC
- Standard RS232, USB (USBTMC and virtual COM) interfaces
Rack Mount Kit
19 Inch rack mount kit for one or two half-rack B&K Precision meters and instruments. Includes only front-end hardware and is not intended to be a load-bearing piece of hardware. To support the weight of the equipment, please contact your rack manufacturer for specific supporting hardware.
The BA6010 Series battery analyzers measure voltage and resistance of modern battery technologies with high accuracy, resolution, and speed. Additionally, these instruments provide auxiliary measurement parameters inductance, capacitance, dissipation factor, impedance, quality factor, reactance, and phase angle in degrees and radians.
The BA6010 Series is suitable for characterizing battery chemistries that are responsive to a 1 kHz AC stimulus signal including lead acid, lithium and alkaline type batteries used in consumer products, electric vehicles, power backup, security, and fire alarm systems. Model BA6011 supports voltage measurements of battery packs up to 300 V whereas the BA6010 features a 6 V measurement range ideal for battery cell testing.
Features & Benefits
|Model||Input Voltage Range||Basic Voltage Accuracy||Voltage Resolution||MSRP|
|BA6010||6 V / 60 V||0.05%||100 μV||$1,385|
|BA6011||30 V / 300 V||0.05%||1 mV||$1,525|
|USBTMC Driver Installation Note||1.0||USBTMC_Driver_Readme.txt|