2831E and 5491B
True RMS Bench Digital Multimeters
MSRP $436 / 1 Yr WarrantyWhere to Buy
- Docs & Software
- Accessories & Options
- Up to 50,000 count display resolution
- Basic VDC accuracy of 0.02% for the 5491B and 0.03% for the 2831E
- Dual display to indicate two measurements simultaneously
- AC + DC True RMS
- Up to 25 readings per second measurement rate
- Built-in math functions: Rel, Max/Min, dBm, dB, %, Hold, Compare
- CATI (1000 V)/CATII (300 V) protection
- USB and RS232 (5491B only) interface
- SCPI compatible
- Rack-mountable with available accessory
Rack Mount Kit
19 Inch rack mount kit for one or two half-rack B&K Precision meters and instruments. Includes only front-end hardware and is not intended to be a load-bearing piece of hardware. To support the weight of the equipment, please contact your rack manufacturer for specific supporting hardware.
General Purpose DMM Kit
If you need only one basic accessory kit for your meter, this is the one. Attach probes or clips to the sheath plug to complete your test. Soft, flexible silicone leads make movement easy. Kit is voltage and current rated for electronic or electrical applications.
- Probes are 1000 V, CAT III (600 V, CAT IV)
- Alligator clips are 300 V, CAT II 5A
- UL Listed test leads
- Silicone lead wire length 60" (1 m)
- Tri-fold velcro pouch
High Performance Bench DMM Accessory Kit
This kit of accessories was assembled to facilitate requirements by high-performance bench digital multimeters (DMM's) users. All the most popular accessories in one kit. The kit offers MiniProbe test probe, with spring-loaded tips, for fine probing; MiniPRO Test Clips for small and MiniFlex Test Clips for micro connections; and for those larger test points, both spade lug and banana plug adapters, two pairs of test leads for 4-wire measurements or calibration hookups, an insulated BNC male to sheathed banana jack adapter, and an insulated SMD Tweezer set for surface-mount component testing.
- Silicone jacketed test lead wire with UL Listing
- MiniProbes w/Spring loaded Stainless Steel Tips
- Packaged in Plastic Case
(4) Test Lead 4mm Sheathed P-RaP Silicon 0.75, 40": (2) Black, (2) Red
(2) Spring Tip Mini-Probe-4mm Jack: (1) Black, (1) Red
(1) Insulated BNC male Adapt-4mm Safety Jacks
(2) Adapter 4mm Banana Plug to Jack: (1) Black, (1) Red
(2) Mini Flex Clip-4mm Jack-Silicon 0.40, 10 cm: (1) Black, (1) Red
(2) Adapter 6mm Spade 4mm-Jack: (1) Black, (1) Red
(2) Lead minipro-J-PVC 0.40, 10 cm: (1) Black, (1) Red
(1) Tweezer Test Lead Set- 4mm P, w/PVC pouch
-20 to +80 ºC
Maxi-Pro DMM Kit
- Complete accessory kit for all your testing needs.
- Includes soft, flexible silicone lead wire easy movement and Tri-Fold Velcro Pouch for convenient storage.
- 1000 V, CAT III (600 V, CAT IV)
- UL Listed test leads
- Silicone lead wire length 60" (1.5m)
- Tri-fold Velcro Pouch
The 2831E and 5491B are versatile and dependable bench-top digital multimeters suitable for applications in education, service & repair and manufacturing requiring basic and reliable measurements. Additionally, these multimeters enhance your productivity with built-in math functions and USB connectivity, features not found in other bench meters in this price category.
The meters take typical multimeter measurements such as volts, ohms, and amps with great accuracy and stability and were designed for cost conscious users requiring a basic and dependable meter with a broad range of extra features offered at a value price.