MSRP $2,495 / 3 Yr WarrantyWhere to Buy
- Docs & Software
- Accessories & Options
- 600 Vrms ( Cat II ) and 20 Arms direct input ranges
- Frequency ranges DC, 0.5 Hz to 100 kHz
- 0.1% basic accuracy for voltage and current measurements
- 4.3-inch color LCD (TFT)
- Simultaneously measure and display up to 12 different measurement parameters
- Capture inrush current, and voltage surge with the peak function
- Harmonic measurements to the 50th order
- Integration function with automatic range switching
- Ability to measure electric energy which is produced or consumed
- Pre-compliance testing according to IEC/EN62000-3-2 / 4-7
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), GPIB, RS232 and LAN interfaces
- Line and frequency filter capability for reducing unwanted signal noise
- Optional universal breakout box to simplify connection between power meter and DUT
Rack mount kit for select models
The IT-E151 is for rack mounting of compatible products in either a side-by-side configuration or single unit configuration where a provided blank is used to fill the empty space. The dimensions for the kit are 5.24" (133mm) by 19" (482.6mm).
- 1785B Series - 8512 - 9120A Series - 8514 - 9150 Series - 8518 - 9130B Series - 8600 - 8542B - 8601 - 8500/B - 8602 - 8502/B - 891 - 8510/B - 9801
150cm Stacking Retractable Sleeve Plug Output Cable Kit
Model TL 9160
Added safety and protection when standard jack connections are encountered. Clear covering sleeve retracts as you plug into the jack. Banana plug includes a Red plastic insulation tip for added protection.
- Materials: Body: Polyamide (Nylon); Contact: Brass, Nickel Plt.
- Banana Contact: BeCu, Nickel Plt.
- Kit contains a Red, Green and Black cable
General Purpose DMM Kit
If you need only one basic accessory kit for your meter, this is the one. Attach probes or clips to the sheath plug to complete your test. Soft, flexible silicone leads make movement easy. Kit is voltage and current rated for electronic or electrical applications.
- Probes are 1000 V, CAT III (600 V, CAT IV)
- Alligator clips are 300 V, CAT II 5A
- UL Listed test leads
- Silicone lead wire length 60" (1.5 m)
- Tri-fold velcro pouch
Maxi-Pro DMM Kit
- Complete accessory kit for all your testing needs.
- Includes soft, flexible silicone lead wire easy movement and Tri-Fold Velcro Pouch for convenient storage.
- 1000 V, CAT III (600 V, CAT IV)
- UL Listed test leads
- Silicone lead wire length 60" (1.5m)
- Tri-fold Velcro Pouch
Power Supply Test Leads Set
This accessory kit combines safety and functionality. A must have for anyone who uses power supplies or loads.
- Medium and large insulated alligator clips
- Black and red components
- Sense lead included
Description Max current Red and black test lead (120 cm) 25 A Spade lug adapters (6 & 4 mm) 36 A Standard alligator clips 3 A 4 mmBanana plug adapters 36 A Large insulated alligator clips 36 A Red and black sense leads (10 cm) 3 A
The 5335B is a compact, single-phase AC / DC power meter for measuring and analyzing power consumption and power quality parameters quickly and accurately. It supports power measurements up to 600 Vrms and 20 Arms, with a bandwidth up to of 100 kHz.
The 5335B measures all AC and DC parameters, including power, current, voltage, power factor, frequency, and phase. Additionally, the meter features a powerful integration function, the ability to perform harmonic measurements to the 50th order and an oscilloscope mode.
Features & Benefits
|USBTMC Driver Installation Note||1.0||USBTMC_Driver_Readme.txt|