Digital Benchtop Multimeters
MSRP $780 / 3 Yr WarrantyWhere to Buy
- Docs & Software
- Accessories & Options
- 12 measurement functions: DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, 2 and 4-wire resistance, capacitance, frequency, diode, temperature, continuity test, DCV ratio
- High-contrast 4.3-inch full color LCD
- Measurement speed up to 1000 readings/s
- DCV basic accuracy up to 35 ppm (0.0035%)
- Histogram, bar graph, trend chart, and numeric display options
- Display Min, Max, Peak-to-Peak, Average, Standard Deviation statistics simultaneously
- Null, dB, dBm, %, mx+b, and run/stop math functions
- AC frequency measurements to 1MHz
- Internal storage buffer for up to 10,000 readings
- 2 and 4-wire resistance measurements down to 10 Ω
- Dual measurement display
- Rear input terminals for rack use (6 ½-digit model only)
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), LAN, and RS232 interfaces, supporting SCPI commands. GPIB option
- Front panel USB host port to export measurements, screen captures and save/recall settings
- LabVIEWTM driver and operating software for remote instrument control, measurement monitoring, and data logging included
General Purpose DMM Kit
If you need only one basic accessory kit for your meter, this is the one. Attach probes or clips to the sheath plug to complete your test. Soft, flexible silicone leads make movement easy. Kit is voltage and current rated for electronic or electrical applications.
- Probes are 1000 V, CAT III (600 V, CAT IV)
- Alligator clips are 300 V, CAT II 5A
- UL Listed test leads
- Silicone lead wire length 60" (1.5 m)
- Tri-fold velcro pouch
High Performance Bench DMM Accessory Kit
This kit of accessories was assembled to facilitate requirements by high-performance bench digital multimeters (DMM's) users. All the most popular accessories in one kit. The kit offers MiniProbe test probe, with spring-loaded tips, for fine probing; MiniPRO Test Clips for small and MiniFlex Test Clips for micro connections; and for those larger test points, both spade lug and banana plug adapters, two pairs of test leads for 4-wire measurements or calibration hookups, an insulated BNC male to sheathed banana jack adapter, and an insulated SMD Tweezer set for surface-mount component testing.
- Silicone jacketed test lead wire with UL Listing
- MiniProbes w/Spring loaded Stainless Steel Tips
- Packaged in Plastic Case
(4) Test Lead 4mm Sheathed P-RaP Silicon 0.75, 40": (2) Black, (2) Red
(2) Spring Tip Mini-Probe-4mm Jack: (1) Black, (1) Red
(1) Insulated BNC male Adapt-4mm Safety Jacks
(2) Adapter 4mm Banana Plug to Jack: (1) Black, (1) Red
(2) Mini Flex Clip-4mm Jack-Silicon 0.40, 10 cm: (1) Black, (1) Red
(2) Adapter 6mm Spade 4mm-Jack: (1) Black, (1) Red
(2) Lead minipro-J-PVC 0.40, 10 cm: (1) Black, (1) Red
(1) Tweezer Test Lead Set- 4mm P, w/PVC pouch
-20 to +80 ºC
Maxi-Pro DMM Kit
- Complete accessory kit for all your testing needs.
- Includes soft, flexible silicone lead wire easy movement and Tri-Fold Velcro Pouch for convenient storage.
- 1000 V, CAT III (600 V, CAT IV)
- UL Listed test leads
- Silicone lead wire length 60" (1.5m)
- Tri-fold Velcro Pouch
The 5490C Series 5½ and 6½-digit bench multimeters are designed for accuracy, repeatability and ease-of-use. A wide measurement range with speeds up to 1000 readings per second, and a basic DCV accuracy up to 35 ppm deliver stable measurement results quickly and accurately. These general purpose meters are well suited for demanding engineering, production and service applications.
The intuitive 4.3-inch LCD offers a variety of measurement display modes including numeric, bar meter, trend chart, and histogram. The built-in math functions, statistics display, and dual measurement capabilities offer convenient ways to capture and analyze measurement data.