Programmable DC Power Supplies
MSRP $399 / 2 Yr WarrantyWhere to Buy
- Docs & Software
- Accessories & Options
- Automatic CV/CC crossover operation
- Store up to 10 voltage and current combinations for quick output
- Lightweight and compact
- Built-in voltage, current, and power meter
- List mode (timed programming): program up to 20 steps
- USB and RS485 interfaces
- Control up to 31 power supplies from one PC through RS485, any combination of models
- Protection features: Over voltage (OVP), Over current (OCP), Over Temperature (OTP), and key-lock function
- Thermostatically-controlled fan (linear-speed control to minimize fan noise)
- PC software included for remote control, test sequence generation, and data logging
30A Hook-up Cable Set
Model TL 30
30 Amp test leads that are ideal for bench power supply applications that require clip termination such as battery charging. Note that the spade lug connector will not connect to power supplies with banana only jacks. The power supply must have a threaded binding post.
- #10 Spade Lug to Large 3" Battery Clips
- Jaws open to 0.75" (19 mm)
- 30A rating
- Black and Red pair
- Approximate overall length 30" (0.75m)
Power Supply Test Leads Set
This accessory kit combines safety and functionality. A must have for anyone who uses power supplies or loads.
- Medium and large insulated alligator clips
- Black and red components
- Sense lead included
Description Max current Red and black test lead (120 cm) 25 A Spade lug adapters (6 & 4 mm) 36 A Standard alligator clips 3 A 4 mmBanana plug adapters 36 A Large insulated alligator clips 36 A Red and black sense leads (10 cm) 3 A
The 1696B, 1697B, and 1698B programmable DC power supplies deliver exceptional cost/watt value with several programming and protection features. This series improves upon previous models with increased display accuracy, simplified programming, and a USB interface with added support for basic SCPI commands. PC software is provided for timed list mode programming and data logging.
Well suited for R&D, service, production testing, and education environments all models are equipped with overvoltage protection (OVP), overcurrent protection (OCP), and overtemperature protection (OTP).
|1696B||1-20 V||0-10 A||$399|
|1697B||1-40 V||0-5 A||$399|
|1698B||1-60 V||0-3.3 A||$399|