Triple Output Programmable DC Power Supply
MSRP $715 / 3 Yr WarrantyWhere to Buy
- Docs & Software
- Accessories & Options
- Additional Resources
- Three independent and electrically isolated outputs
- Displays voltage and current settings for all three channels simultaneously
- Low noise, linear regulation
- Series and parallel modes combine channels to increase the output voltage or current
- Tracking mode allows users to set up channels to maintain a programmed ratio
- Fully programmable channels with output On/Off control
- Store and recall up to 27 instrument settings
- Communicate via USB interface supporting SCPI commands using the included USB to TTL serial adapter
- Softpanel for remote control, test sequence generation, and datalogging available
- Overvoltage (OVP) and overtemperature (OTP) protection including keylock function
- Compact 19” half-rack form factor allows for side-by-side rack mounting of two units
- Suitable for a wide range of applications including education, service and electronic design
General Purpose Power Supply Accessory Kit
Model CC545 General Purpose Power Supply Accessory Kit provides almost everything one needs to put their bench power supply to work. The kit includes 3 high-capacity test leads with retractile sleeve plugs. Rated at 600 V CAT II and 36 Amps, the leads provide safe connection to either standard or sheathed jacks while its silicone jacket wire stays flexible under all conditions.
For day-to-day connections, included are 4/6mm spade lug adapters along with 4mm banana plug adapters. Unique to the kit are 3 extra-large alligator clips which offer a wide range of connection capabilities. Fully insulated 1,000V CAT III or 600V CAT IV, the clips are capable of attaching to leads as small as 0.01" or lugs to a diameter of 1.25" all while carrying currents up to 36A. All components are supplied in black, red, and green for easy identification.
Also included is a BNC female to double banana plug adapter, a BNC male to double binding post adapter, and a BNC male cable assembly for powering those RF testing applications.
- High Capacity Retractile Sheath Leads
- Connection Adapters
- Extra-large insulated alligator clips
- Black, red & green components
- Storage case
- R&D Laboratories
- Production Test Stations
- Service & Repair Facilities
- Educational Test Benches
Rack mount kit for select models
The IT-E151 is for rack mounting of compatible products in either a side-by-side configuration or single unit configuration where a provided blank is used to fill the empty space. The dimensions for the kit are 5.24" (133mm) by 19" (482.6mm).
- 1785B Series - 8512 - 9120A Series - 8514 - 9150 Series - 8518 - 9130B Series - 8600 - 8542B - 8601 - 8500/B - 8602 - 8502/B - 891 - 8510/B - 9801
30A Hook-up Cable Set
Model TL 30
30 Amp test leads that are ideal for bench power supply applications that require clip termination such as battery charging. Note that the spade lug connector will not connect to power supplies with banana only jacks. The power supply must have a threaded binding post.
- #10 Spade Lug to Large 3" Battery Clips
- Jaws open to 0.75" (19 mm)
- 30A rating
- Black and Red pair
- Approximate overall length 30" (0.75m)
Power Supply Test Leads Set
This accessory kit combines safety and functionality. A must have for anyone who uses power supplies or loads.
- Medium and large insulated alligator clips
- Black and red components
- Sense lead included
Description Max current Red and black test lead (120 cm) 25 A Spade lug adapters (6 & 4 mm) 36 A Standard alligator clips 3 A 4 mmBanana plug adapters 36 A Large insulated alligator clips 36 A Red and black sense leads (10 cm) 3 A
The 9129B is an economical triple output linear programmable DC power supply featuring isolated outputs that can be adjusted independently or combined in series or parallel to output higher voltage or current. Additionally, this supply can operate in tracking mode with user-configurable ratios between channels.
The front panel keys and rotary knob with convenient cursors let users quickly set voltage and current values. Up to 27 different instrument settings can be saved and recalled. The power-on state of the outputs can also be configured.
The USB to TTL interface supporting SCPI commands can be used to remotely control the power supply via a PC. Alternatively, users can control the 9129B, execute test sequences or log measurements using the provided PC software application. This software also integrates with Data Dashboard for LabVIEW apps enabling iOS, Android, or Windows 8 compatible tablets or smartphones to remotely monitor select measurement indicators.
Consider the 9130B Series if you are looking for an enhanced version with better specifications and many additional features.
|Operating Software w/ LabVIEW 2014 Run-Time Engine (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/8.1)||1.0.3||9129B_software.zip|
|Operating Software (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/8.1)||1.0.3||9129B_software_noLVRT.zip|
|IT-E132 and IT-E132B USB Cable Adapter Driver||v1.14.0||ITE132(B)_driver.zip|
|LabVIEW 2020 Drivers||1.0.0||LV9129B.zip|
|power_supply_guide.pdf||Power Supply Selection Guide|