Triple Output Multi-Range DC Power Supplies
MSRP $2,040 / 3 Yr WarrantyWhere to Buy
- Docs & Software
- Accessories & Options
- Additional Resources
- Three independent, floating output channels for up to 100 W per channel or 300 W total
- High power density, compact 2U half-rack form factor
- Multi-ranging operation
- Low output ripple and noise down to 1 mVrms
- Combine outputs to increase voltage up to 180 V or 24 A (depending on model)
- Advanced and easy to use list mode programming
- Channel coupling, tracking, configurable delays
- Direct data logging to USB flash drive
- Thermostatically-controlled fans for quiet operation
- Adjustable voltage and current slew rates
- OVP, OCP, OTP, and key-lock protections
- USB (USBTMC-compliant) and LXI compliant LAN standard, GPIB option
- LabVIEWTM, IVI-C, and IVI.NET drivers provided
- Operating software available
- cTUVus certification mark
General Purpose Power Supply Accessory Kit
Model CC545 General Purpose Power Supply Accessory Kit provides almost everything one needs to put their bench power supply to work. The kit includes 3 high-capacity test leads with retractile sleeve plugs. Rated at 600 V CAT II and 36 Amps, the leads provide safe connection to either standard or sheathed jacks while its silicone jacket wire stays flexible under all conditions.
For day-to-day connections, included are 4/6mm spade lug adapters along with 4mm banana plug adapters. Unique to the kit are 3 extra-large alligator clips which offer a wide range of connection capabilities. Fully insulated 1,000V CAT III or 600V CAT IV, the clips are capable of attaching to leads as small as 0.01" or lugs to a diameter of 1.25" all while carrying currents up to 36A. All components are supplied in black, red, and green for easy identification.
Also included is a BNC female to double banana plug adapter, a BNC male to double binding post adapter, and a BNC male cable assembly for powering those RF testing applications.
- High Capacity Retractile Sheath Leads
- Connection Adapters
- Extra-large insulated alligator clips
- Black, red & green components
- Storage case
- R&D Laboratories
- Production Test Stations
- Service & Repair Facilities
- Educational Test Benches
Rack mount kit for select 2U models
The RK2US is for rack mounting select 2U models in either a side-by-side configuration or single unit configuration where a provided blank is used to fill the empty space. The shelf-like design offers added support and simplifies instrument mounting. The sides are shaped to optimize airflow for instruments with side cooling fans. Front end mounting hardware is included. See dimensions in the instruction manual.
30A Hook-up Cable Set
Model TL 30
30 Amp test leads that are ideal for bench power supply applications that require clip termination such as battery charging. Note that the spade lug connector will not connect to power supplies with banana only jacks. The power supply must have a threaded binding post.
- #10 Spade Lug to Large 3" Battery Clips
- Jaws open to 0.75" (19 mm)
- 30A rating
- Black and Red pair
- Approximate overall length 30" (0.75m)
Power Supply Test Leads Set
This accessory kit combines safety and functionality. A must have for anyone who uses power supplies or loads.
- Medium and large insulated alligator clips
- Black and red components
- Sense lead included
Description Max current Red and black test lead (120 cm) 25 A Spade lug adapters (6 & 4 mm) 36 A Standard alligator clips 3 A 4 mmBanana plug adapters 36 A Large insulated alligator clips 36 A Red and black sense leads (10 cm) 3 A
The 9140 Series triple output multi-range DC power supplies combine industry-leading power density and performance with an extensive set of features in a compact 2U form factor. Three isolated output channels each produce 100 W of clean power with low ripple and noise characteristics. Combine channels for up to 300 W total output power.
Powerful list mode programming enables users to set up and execute complex test sequences directly from the front panel. Multiple outputs, USB data logging, and comprehensive protection features make these power supplies suitable for a wide range of benchtop or test system applications.
|Model||Max Output Voltage per Channel||Max Output Current per Channel||Max Output Power||MSRP|
|9140||32 V||8 A||300 W||$1,850|
|9141||60 V||4 A||300 W||$1,850|
|9140-GPIB||32 V||8 A||300 W||$2,040|
|9141-GPIB||60 V||4 A||300 W||$2,040|
|Operating Software (Full)||1.0.0||9140_Software.zip|
|Operating Software (No Run-Time)||1.0.0||9140_Software_noRT.zip|
|IVI-C 32-bit and 64-bit drivers||1.0.0||914X_IVIC.zip|
|IVI.NET 32-bit and 64-bit drivers||1.0.0||914X_IVINET.zip|
|USB Virtual COM Drivers (Supports Windows 7/8/8.1/10)||V6.7.5||CP210X_USB_Driver.zip|
|LabVIEW 2020 Driver||1.0||LV9140.zip|
|USBTMC Driver Installation Note||1.0||USBTMC_Driver_Readme.txt|
|power_supply_guide.pdf||Power Supply Selection Guide|