Multi-Range Programmable DC Power Supplies
Discontinued Model 9201
Discontinued: January 27, 2022 MSRP $805 / 3 Yr Warranty
- 200W Multi-Range 60V/10A DC Power Supply
- Model 9201B
Any 9200 series model can replace several supplies on your bench or in your rack. Unlike conventional supplies with fixed output ratings, these multi-range power supplies automatically recalculate voltage and current limits for each setting, providing full output power in any Volt/Amp combination within the rated voltage and current limits.
For benchtop applications, these power supplies provide a numerical keypad for direct data entry along with convenient cursors and analog style knobs to quickly make incremental voltage or current changes. System integrators benefit from the standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands.
- Multi-ranging operation
- High programming and readback resolution of 1 mV/0.1 mA
- Output timer function
- List mode programming
- Store and recall up to 72 instrument settings
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands for remote control
- Remote sense
- Overvoltage protection (OVP), overpower protection (OPP), overtemperature protection (OTP), and key-lock function
- NI-certified LabVIEW driver and softpanel for remote control, test sequence generation, and datalogging available
- Compact 19" half-rack form factor allows for side-by-side rack mounting of two units
|Operating Software w/ LabVIEW 2013 Run-Time Engine (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/8.1)||1.0.8||9200_software.zip|
|Operating Software (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/8.1)||1.0.8||9200_software_noLVRT.zip|
|Battery Test Software w/ LabVIEW 2020 Run-Time Engine||1.6.6||Battery_software.zip|
|Battery Test Software||1.6.6||Battery_software_noLVRT.zip|
|LabVIEW 2020 Drivers||1.0.3||LV9200.zip|
|USBTMC Driver Installation Note||1.0||USBTMC_Driver_Readme.txt|
Rack mount kit for select models
The IT-E151 is for rack mounting of compatible products in either a side-by-side configuration or single unit configuration where a provided blank is used to fill the empty space. The dimensions for the kit are 5.24" (133mm) by 19" (482.6mm).
- 1785B Series - 8512 - 9120A Series - 8514 - 9150 Series - 8518 - 9130B Series - 8600 - 8542B - 8601 - 8500/B - 8602 - 8502/B - 9801 - 8510/B - 9200 Series
Power Supply Test Leads Set
This accessory kit combines safety and functionality. A must have for anyone who uses power supplies or loads.
- Medium and large insulated alligator clips
- Black and red components
- Sense lead included
Description Max current Red and black test lead (120 cm) 25 A Spade lug adapters (6 & 4 mm) 36 A Standard alligator clips 3 A 4 mmBanana plug adapters 36 A Large insulated alligator clips 36 A Red and black sense leads (10 cm) 3 A
|power_supply_guide.pdf||Power Supply Selection Guide|