Programmable AC Power Sources
MSRP $3,280 / 2 Yr WarrantyWhere to Buy
- Docs & Software
- Additional Resources
- Accessories & Options
- 0 to 300 V, low distortion AC power source with models delivering a maximum of 1500 VA, 12 Arms / 48 Apeak
- Output frequency adjustable from 45 Hz – 500 Hz
- Select 150 V / 300 V autoranging or 300 V range operation for continuous sweep from 0 - 300 V
- Displays Vrms, Irms, Ipeak, frequency, PF, apparent power, true power, and elapsed output time
- Adjustable phase angle control
- Built-in PLD and dimmer simulation
- Voltage and frequency sweep mode
- Downloadable LabVIEW driver and soft panel software for remote control
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS232, LAN, and GPIB (9803 & 9805 only) interfaces
- Pre-compliance testing for voltage dips and frequency simulation according to IEC61000-4-11 / 4-14 / 4-28
Rack mount kit for select models
The IT-E151 is for rack mounting of compatible products in either a side-by-side configuration or single unit configuration where a provided blank is used to fill the empty space. The dimensions for the kit are 5.24" (133mm) by 19" (482.6mm).
- 1785B Series - 8512 - 9120A Series - 8514 - 9150 Series - 8518 - 9130B Series - 8600 - 8542B - 8601 - 8500/B - 8602 - 8502/B - 891 - 8510/B - 9801
The 9800 Series is both a programmable AC source and measurement tool. These fully programmable linear AC sources deliver a maximum of 1500 VA through the universal line output terminals on the front and the output connector on the rear. The output can be varied from 0 to 300 V with 0.1 V programming resolution. The output frequency can also be adjusted from 45 Hz to 500 Hz with start and stop phase angle from 0 to 360 degrees. The bright VFD display shows Vrms, Irms, Ipeak,frequency, power factor (PF), apparent power, true power, and elapsed output time.
The AC source provides a power line disturbance (PLD) simulator, list mode, and sweep mode for simulation of common power grid faults and disturbances. A built-in dimmer function is also available for testing motors and LEDs.
The 9800 series of AC power source is suitable for evaluating transformers, TRIACs, SCRs, and passive components as well as production, R&D, service, and pre-compliance testing.
|Model||Max Voltage||Max Current||Max Power||Interface||MSRP|
|9801||0 - 300 V||0 - 3 A||300 VA||LAN, USB, & RS232||$2,160|
|9803||0 - 300 V||0 - 6 A||750 VA||LAN, USB, RS232, & GPIB||$3,280|
|9805||0 - 300 V||0 - 12 A||1500 VA||LAN, USB, RS232, & GPIB||$5,100|
|Operating Software w/ LabVIEW 2014 Run-Time Engine (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/8.1/10)||1.0.6||9800_software.zip|
|Operating Software (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/8.1/10)||1.0.6||9800_software_noLVRT.zip|
|LabVIEW 2014 SP1 Driver||1.0.1||LV9800.zip|
|USBTMC Driver Installation Note||1.0||USBTMC_Driver_Readme.txt|
|power_supply_guide.pdf||Power Supply Selection Guide|