B&K Precision - Employment Opportunity
Title of the position: Repair Technician
We are looking for an experienced Electronic Repair Technician to join our instrument calibration and repair team. B&K Precision is a leading manufacturer of electronic test and measurement equipment, located in Yorba Linda, CA. To learn more, visit us at www.bkprecision.com.
- Troubleshooting, repair and calibration of electronic test and measuring instruments, i.e., power supplies, function generators, oscilloscopes, DMMs and other equipment.
- Inspect incoming test equipment shipments for quality and functionality.
- Trade school or formal technical training and three to five years of recent repair bench experience
- Working knowledge of general purpose test equipment such as laboratory power supplies, oscilloscopes and signal generators
- Ability to read and understand schematics
- Good English communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated, quality and efficiency driven, attention to detail
- Comfortable working autonomously with little to no supervision, and in a team environment
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs
- BSEE or equivalent a plus
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $21.00 to $25.00 / hour
- United States (Required)
- One Location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
B&K Precision Corporation is a leading manufacturer of electronic test and measurement equipment, located in Yorba Linda, Orange County, CA. We offer a friendly and family-like environment, competitive salaries, generous leave, health/dental/vision, Roth & 401k matching, tuition reimbursement, a flexible work schedule, and half days on Fridays!
Qualified applicants please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Repair Technician in the subject heading.
B&K Precision is an Equal Opportunity Employer.