30 MHz High-Voltage Differential Probe, 70 V / 700 V
The PR65 differential probe enables earth-grounded oscilloscopes to make safe and accurate floating measurements between two voltage points. This probe is compatible with B&K Precision’s oscilloscopes, as well as other major manufacturers’ (with 1 MΩ input impedance) and can be powered by batteries (included), a universal mains adapter (included), or by USB equipped oscilloscopes.
The PR65 is cTUVus certified to IEC 61010-031: 2015, for user safety and confidence.
- Precision power semiconductors
- Switch-mode power supply design
- Floating measurements
- Power converter measurements
- Precision motor drive measurements
- 30 MHz bandwidth (-3 dB)
- Maximum 700 V differential (DC+ AC peak)
- 7 V output, 10x / 100x attenuation
- 1000 V CAT III rated
- Spring hook probes, USB cord, power adapter, and batteries included