830C and 890C
Dual Display Capacitance Meter to 200 mF
Price: $352 / 3 yr Warranty
The 830C and 890C are 11,000-count handheld capacitance meters that measure capacitance up to 200 mF (50 mF for 890C). Straightforward to operate, these meters make measurements quickly and simplify the capacitance sorting process.Unlike other handheld instruments such as LCR meters that make measurements using an AC signal with a specific test frequency, they measures capacitance by applying a constant current that briefly charges, then discharges the connected capacitor.These meters include many handy functions. The compare mode which supports 25 sets of High/Low limits, provides a convenient means to sort capacitors without needing to set up the meter each time. Data logging, Hold/Min/Max Average recording, tolerance, and relative mode features offer additional component troubleshooting tools.
- 0.5% basic accuracy
- Measure capacitance up to 200 mF (50 mF for 890C)
- Bright LCD backlight
- Fast auto range design for rapid, easy component measurements
- USB (Virtual COM) interface
- SCPI compliant commands for remote communication
- Software for data logging and front panel emulation available as free download
- Capacitive component troubleshooting
- Electronic assembly
- Component sorting
- Quality control
Ordering Information: Base model 830C includes a 120 V AC adapter as a standard accessory. Alternatively, a 230 V AC adapter can be supplied by requesting model 830C EXD at time of order. AC adapters are optional accessories for the 890C.
There are no documents available for 830C
Tweezer Test Lead (Surface Mount)
Two conductor leads 400V rms, 1A
For measuring small SMT type components like capacitors, resistors & inductors
- MSRP: $36
Test leads for handheld LCR meters (Sheathed)
- Includes one red and one black lead
- 5" Long sheathed banana to alligator clip
- Short length allows for accurate component measurements
- Used with LCR Meters and Capacitance Meters
- MSRP: $12
DMM Carrying Case
- Light weight, durable Cordura nylon Protects your instruments
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Room to hold your test leads
- Approximate Internal Dimensions: 4" x 2.5" x 8" (102 x 64 x 203mm)
- MSRP: $21
SMD Tweezer Probe
The TL8SM is a tweezer probe that is useful when measuring surface mount capacitors, inductors, and resistors. Cable length is approximately 16 inches (40.64 cm). When used with the 880, the guarded lead reduces the effect of lead impedances and contact resistance thus minimizing measurement errors and improving accuracy especially in the lower impedance range. The TL8SM is an included accessory with the model 880.
- MSRP: $55
4 Terminal shielded Kelvin test lead
The TL8KC1 is a Kelvin test lead that is useful when measuring leaded capacitors, inductors, and resistors. Cable length is approximately 16 inches (40.64 cm). When used with the 880, the guarded lead reduces the effect of lead impedances and contact resistance thus minimizing measurement errors and improving accuracy especially in the lower impedance range. The TL8KC1 is an included accessory with the model 880.
- MSRP: $55