6V & 12V Battery Capacity Analyzer
Price: $535 / 1 yr Warranty
|TEST EQUIPMENT DEPOT (FOTRONIC)||1||2023-06-04|
The 601B Battery Capacity Analyzer addresses the need to test and maintain sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries used in backup power UPS, emergency lighting, fire alarms, security systems, and many other electrical systems. By quickly characterizing a battery's response to a load resistance and measuring the battery's internal resistance, this meter displays the remaining battery capacity as an indicator of the battery’s health. Powered by the battery under test, the 601B supports testing of both 6 V and 12 V storage type lead acid batteries.
- Measure remaining battery storage capacity in just seconds
- Test 6 V and 12 V storage type lead acid batteries
- Settable Ah ranges: 5 - 100 in 1 Ah steps
- Easy-to-use interface
- Powered by the battery under test eliminating the need for external power to instrument
- High quality, durable Kelvin clamps
- Rubber buttons
- Rugged housing with extruded aluminum case
- Internal resistance measurement
Get replaceable test leads and database features with the B&K Precision’s new 603B battery capacity analyzer. For more information click here.