True RMS Handheld Digital Multimeter with USB interface
Price: $250 / 3 yr WarrantyDiscontinued
Nov 16, 2023
The 393 has been replaced by the: 393B
High performance and value priced, this Test Bench® Series model 393 offers more features for the dollar than other multimeters. In addition to measuring voltage and current, the meter also measures capacitance, frequency and temperature, and includes component test, and diode test capabilities. A double injection molded case provides improved grip and protection.
- 60000 count LCD display
- 0.08% basic accuracy
- True RMS AC+DC
- Temperature, frequency and capacitance measurement
- Auto power off
- All current ranges are fused protected
- IEC61010 1: CATIII 1000V, CAT IV 600V
- USB interface for remote communication
|Product||Display Count||Ranging||Correction Factor||Interface||MSRP|
There are no documents available for 393
40kV High Voltage DMM Probe
If the voltages you need to measure are above the specifications of the general purpose probe, B+K Precision has higher voltage probes for you.
- 40,000VDC or 20,000Vac Max input voltage
- X1000 Attenuation
- 1000M ohms Input Impedance
- 60Hz Bandwidth
- 48" (1.2m) Cable Length
- MSRP: $115
Thermocouple Bead Probe, -50 to 200 C
Replacement thermocouple temperature probe for meters with K-type thermocouple inputs. PTFE insulated wire with exposed junction allows for fast air, gas, or general purpose measurments.
- MSRP: $14
USB Interface for model 390A and 393
Opto-Isolated PC Interface cable for the models 390A and 393
One USB390A is included with each 390A and 393. This is the replacement part.
- MSRP: $17
DMM Carrying Case
- Light weight, durable Cordura nylon Protects your instruments
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Room to hold your test leads
- Approximate Internal Dimensions: 4" x 2.5" x 8" (102 x 64 x 203mm)
- MSRP: $21
Red and Black CAT III (IV) 1000V (600V) Test Leads
Right-angled sheathed banana replacement 10A test leads for digital multimeters.
- MSRP: $12