5 MHz DDS Function Generator
Price: $410 / 1 yr Warranty
The B&K Precision model 4005DDS is a versatile 5 MHz DDS (direct digital synthesis) function generator with a 4-digit display. The instrument generates sinusoidal, triangular, and square waveforms over the 1 Hz to 5 MHz range at precise frequencies. The output voltage can be varied from 0 to 10 Vp-p into 50 ohms or to 20 Vp-p into open circuit. A continuously variable DC offset allows the output to be injected directly into circuits at the correct bias level.
- Frequency is selectable from 1 Hz to 5 MHz
- Sine, square, or triangle waveform output
- Direct digital synthesis (DDS) architecture
- Bright, easy-to-read LED display
- Number pad for quick input of frequency
- Front panel push button and pull knob can attenuate output by up to 40 dB
- Adjustable duty cycle and DC offset
BNC Breakout to Alligator Clips
Standard BNC to Alligator clips test leads.
- 50 ohm impedance
- RG58C/u cable
- 500Vrms voltage rating
- 40" cable length
- MSRP: $14
Function Generator Test Leads Set
General purpose test probe set that includes BNC to BNC cables, BNC adapters and test clips.
- MSRP: $121