40 MHz Dual Channel Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Price: $1135 / 3 yr Warranty
The 4060B Series Dual Channel Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generators are capable of generating stable and precise sine, square, triangle, pulse, and arbitrary waveforms. This series combines the cost saving benefits of DDS and true point-by-point arbitrary architectures to meet a wide range of applications that require high signal fidelity and low jitter arbitrary waveforms.
With an easy-to-read color display and intuitive user interface with numeric keypad, these instruments offer plenty of features including linear/logarithmic sweep, burst mode, and variable DC offset. Generate custom arbitrary waveforms using the included application software, or select from the 196 built-in arbitrary waveforms.
- 300 MSa/s (DDS), 75 MSa/s (true point-by-point) arbitrary waveform generator
- Up to 1.2 GSa/s sample rate for sine, square, triangle, and pulse waveforms
- 16-bit resolution, 8 Mpt arbitrary waveform length
- Two independent channels with one button phase synchronization
- Channel copy, track, and waveform combine functions
- 4.3-inch touch screen display
- Linear and logarithmic sweep
- AM/DSB-AM/FM/PM/PSK/FSK/ASK and PWM modulation types
- Variable DC offset
- Overvoltage protection
- Internal/external triggering
- Gate and burst mode
- 196 built-in predefined arbitrary waveforms
- Frequency counter
- LAN and USB device (USBTMC-compliant) with front panel USB host port
- GPIB connectivity with optional USB-to-GPIB adapter (model AK40G)
- LabVIEW drivers available
There are no documents available for 4062B
The AK40G USB-to-GPIB adapter provides GPIB connectivity through the front USB host port on 4050 & 4060 series generators and some digital storage oscilloscopes. The GPIB and USB connectors conform to IEEE488.2 and USB 2.0 respectively.
- Powered through USB host connector
- Cable length approximately 56 inches (143cm)
- Communication Status LED and Power LED indicators
- GPIB interface supports Device mode only (not Controller mode)
- MSRP: $229
BNC Breakout to Alligator Clips
Standard BNC to Alligator clips test leads.
- 50 ohm impedance
- RG58C/u cable
- 500Vrms voltage rating
- 40" cable length
- MSRP: $14
Function Generator Test Leads Set
General purpose test probe set that includes BNC to BNC cables, BNC adapters and test clips.
- MSRP: $121