2565B 100 MHz, 2 GSa/s, 4 Channel, DSO
Price: $2315 / 3 yr Warranty
The 2560B Digital Storage (DSO) and Mixed Signal Oscilloscope (MSO) Series offers 100 MHz, 200 MHz and 350 MHz bandwidth models in a 4-channel configuration, with a sample rate of 2 GSa/s and a maximum memory depth of 200 Mpts. Additionally, these oscilloscopes are equipped with a large 10.1" capacitive touch display that provide 1024 x 600 resolution and intuitive touchscreen gestures. This series extends its debugging capabilities with new software features including zone triggers, Bode plots and power analysis. The 50 MHz arbitrary waveform generator and serial decoding for I2C, SPI, UART, CAN and LIN protocols are standard in all models. DSO models can be upgraded to an MSO, providing 16 digital channels, at any time after purchase. Additional software upgrades are available for serial decoding of FlexRay, I2S, CAN FD, MIL-STD-1553B, SENT and Manchester protocols. To purchase a license key for any of the options, please fill out the license request form.
- 100 MHz, 200 MHz and 350 MHz Bandwidth
- 2 GSa/s maximum sample rate
- 200 Mpts maximum memory depth
- Waveform update rates of 120,000 wfms/s (normal Mode) and 500,000 wfms/s (sequence mode)
- 16 digital channels with logic probe set (included with -MSO models)
- Serial bus decoding for I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, and LIN protocols
- 50 MHz DDS waveform generator and Bode plots
- Large 10.1” TFT-LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution
- Power analysis feature evaluates 11 different power supply parameters
- Segmented acquisition and history function with a maximum storage of 90,000 frames
- Math feature supports 2 traces, FFT operation and a formula editor
- Standard LAN, USBTMC-compliant USB device port and two USB host ports
- Remote control available through built-in web server or PC software
- Pass/Fail Trig out and EXT Trig
2560B Series MSO Software Option
The MSO software option enables the 16 digital channels on the 2565B, 2567B, and 2569B digital oscilloscopes. Measure TTL, CMOS, or custom logic levels along side analog channels. Please fill out the request form to acquire a license for the MSO option.
- MSRP: $105
Rack mount kit for 2560B Series
The RK2560B is for rack mounting of compatible products.
6U Height, compatible with 19" racks.
Compatible models include:
- 2560B Series
- 2560 Series
- MSRP: $174